Chapter 2

You looked into the crowd trying to ignore Harry and spotted Niall messing around with Louis on the dance floor. You immediately smiled because they seemed to not give a care about the world and were simply enjoying themselves and not trying to get girls like Harry was.

“Beyoncé!” your friend laughed as she shook you. “What?” “Harry asked you a question” “Oh what” you sighed. “Where did you get a job”.

You hesitated for a bit but you took a deep breath since you were being rude and didn’t want to seem so bitchy since you really didn’t know him.  “At a studio as an assistant” “Sounds fun!” he smiled at you.

“Ummm… I guess” you let out. “So how about a drink?” he said as he lifted the bottle.  “No. Honestly I don’t want your charity. Sorry” you tried to sound as sincere as possible.

Harry seemed a bit taken back before he grew a little grin across his face. “How about you make it up to me with a dance?” he smirked. 

Make it up to him? Make what up? Was he actually being serious? How do I owe him if he is the one bothering me 

you ranted on in your head. “I promise I’ll leave you alone if you want after the dance” he said as he stood up and stretched his hand out for you to take.

“If that’s the only way to get you out of my hair” you grunted as you got up and walked passed him ignoring his hand. He couldn’t stop blushing and smiling as he followed you to the dance floor.

“You are feisty” “No you are just annoying” you spat back. It seemed like every insult made him want you more because his smile and moves became more seductive.

He looked you in the eyes and licked his lip but you rolled your eyes at him making him giggle. He put his hand on your waist as he swayed with you to the music.

You were getting into it a bit when you felt his arm slide down a bit “You better not go any further” you warned but he seemed to ignore everything you said and he placed his hand on your bum.

You immediately pushed him off you “you ass” you yelled at him before you marched back to your table to grab your stuff. “Let’s go Tessa!” you demanded as you got up and made your way to the exit.

When she caught up to you she looked so surprise “I can’t believe Harry Styles was hitting on you!”. “That’s nothing to be proud of he is completely rude and full of himself” you sighed as you looked around for a cab.  

When a cab finally stopped you got your friend in first because she was a bit tipsy and you always had the mother instinct with her. “Wait!” you heard Harry yell. But you jumped in and slammed the door shut.

“Go! Hurry” you rushed the driver. “Hey I think that was Harry” she slurred. “It was but I didn’t want to deal with that  jerk “ you said a bit irritated. “Why are you being hard to get? It was obvious that you liked him”. “What! You are confusing my hate face with my love face!” you spat back.

Her words seemed to bother you so much because you could never like someone like him. He was too much of a playboy. She smiled and looked out the window so you wouldn’t see her. Once you arrived to the flat you got her into her bed before you went to lay down in yours to fall asleep.

As you laid there you thought about the image of Niall and Louis and wondered if they were the same as Harry. Then when you started to think about Harry you sighed loudly because just the image of him seemed to get you angry.

The next morning Tessa was already up eating a bowl of cereal and using her laptop. “It seems like someone got replaced quite quickly” she giggled at how confused you looked.

She turned her laptop around to show you a picture of Harry leaving the club with some blonde girl last night.  “Told you I was just another girl” you hissed trying to act as though it didn’t bother you.

You ate, took a shower, and checked your email. Your new boss had sent you an email on details of your new job.

Congratulations Ms. Robinson!

                I am looking forward to working besides you. You will be paid on a weekly basis and all money will be wired to your bank account. You will need to provide your account to the secretary on Monday.

Work is not every day, it depends on the schedule your profile has. Your services are needed on recording days, photo shoots, and tours. If you do not have a passport you must get one immediately.  

The job requires you to run errands and serve your profile. Since you will be working with a well-known profile you will need to be discrete on locations and the services you provide for them. If you have any questions you may ask them on Monday.

Once again Congratulations and I am looking forward to Monday.