Chapter 20

That night you tossed and turned over thinking everything that had happened. You flashed back to the different encounters with Harry trying to figure out if you missed certain signals or if you misread everything.

When you finally drifted off to sleep you couldn't escape Harry, he filled your dreams. They were pleasant dreams. It seemed like different scenarios of being in love with Harry would not stop but you didn't mind them.

You felt like you were smiling throughout and when you woke up you were a bit disappointed that you weren't waking up next to Harry. It's not that you were bothered that Niall was there but after those sweet imaginative moments of the night seemed so real.

You checked the time and began to panic. "Niall!" you shook him. "mmmhhmm" "Get up! You and the boys need to be at the signing in an hour". When you finally had Niall more than half awake you rushed out to check if the boys were ready.

When you knocked on Louis and Zayn's door Louis opened it and he was already getting ready but Zayn was still asleep. "I'll wake him up Beyoncé! " Louis said with a devilish smile. Once you started walking down the hall to Liam and Harry's room you began to panic but were shook up when you heard Zayn's yells from his room.

You slowly knocked on the door crossing your fingers that Harry wouldn't be the one to open the door. "Good morning!" Liam smiled as he opened the entire door and he was eating a yogurt. "Are you guys ready?" "Yes, I'm having a quick snack but Harry is downstairs grabbing breakfast"

"Ok make sure all of you meet in the lobby in 45 minutes" "Gotcha" Liam innocently smiled. When you got back to your room Niall was wearing the same outfit he wore on the flight.

"You aren't going to change?" He shrugged "nah it's not dirty" . You laughed at how carefree he was. "You have to go downstairs in 40 minutes" "You aren't going?" "Not to the signing. I have to go set up the mini concert. You should go eat, it's going to be a long day" "You're right" Niall stood up and kissed you on the forehead before walking out.

Once you were alone you took a quick shower and got ready before you got on your laptop and checked out the agenda and floor plan for the event.

The boys were going to perform for free in Grand Central Station at 4 pm with 5 songs then q +a . Harry had to pick a fan at the signing for the date. You checked another email with the information about the date

1. Go out for some ice cream and buy snacks 6 - 6:30

2. Come back to the hotel and Harry cooking dinner. 6:50- 8

3. Private movie screening at the top of the roof 8:15- 10:30

Fan will then be driven home by personnel.

Beyoncé will be the supervisor for this date.

When you read the last sentence your eyes widen, you were planning on avoiding Harry today because you were confused and you were fighting your feelings.

You called one of the managers to clarify the situation "Was I requested to supervise this date? I was in-charge of Liam's date" "We know but Andy said he couldn't do it tonight because he doesn't feel well and he insisted on switching with you.

Is there a problem?" you stood quiet thinking before you spoke again "No it is fine. I will set it up the date before we leave to set up the park venue". A few moments later one of the publicist was knocking at the door with the boxes of supplies for the date. You placed it on the bed to see what was inside .

He had ordered "Love Actually" for the movie screening, he had chicken, rice, tortillas, and different vegetables. In the other box there was a lot of pillows and two blankets. "Quite a romantic" you smirked as you stared at the movie.

"I didn't know he cooked and especially Mexican food" you said quite impressed. You went to his room and dropped off the food and when you went to the rooftop the publicist assistant had set up a screen and projection. You made a comfy sitting area with the blankets and pillows.

"Now to babysit" you sighed as you put the movie in your bag and headed downstairs to catch a cab to the park where the tour managers were already setting up. When you got in the cab the radio was on at a minimal volume.

Harry Styles of One Direction seems to be shagging it up with mysterious girl.

The two were spotted making out in front of Bruno Mars party at Club 9. You gasped for air and held it in