Chapter 38

One and Only Chapter 38

Louis made random jokes throughout the drive and you giggled here and there because you knew he was trying his best to make you feel better. 

 When you arrived at the hotel you thanked him before heading to your room. As you walked in the smell of flowers and candles filled the room. You looked around the room and there was dinner waiting at the table. 

There was a bouquet of flowers at your bed side and candles were lit in different parts of the room. You walked into the bathroom and a hot bath was setup. There was a note on the mirror that said Sorry about today! We hope it turns around – Liam, Zayn , and Louis xx

You text them before you got into the bath to thank them. As you laid in the bath you were startled when the door swung open. You tried to cover yourself up. 

"Harry what the hell? Get out!" "Sorry but we need to talk" "Okay but get out". When he walked out you reached for your towel and covered yourself before walking out. "Why did you leave?" "Unless you missed it I was covered in a sticky drink" "But it was an accident". 

You rolled your eyes and gave a fake little laugh "Really? Do you really believe that it was an accident?" "Yes why would she drop it on purpose?" "Are you blind? She wants you and she was trying to get me mad!" "Beyoncé she doesn't want me" "Okay then why else would she drop the drink on me?" "To be honest you were being rude". 

You crossed your arms in disbelief that Harry was standing up for Kate. It was obvious that he saw you as the bad guy so you didn't want to argue anymore. "Okay then. Are we done?" you said with a little attitude.

"You are being childish" "Yeah I am being childish" you agreed to annoy him. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes. "Now can you excuse me? I need to change and enjoy my dinner alone" you said a bit bitchy. 

"Is this how we are ending the conversation?" "Yes , Harry. What do you want me to do? Should I apologize for not letting her hit on you in front of me?" "But she doesn't know about us, so to her I am available" "Well there you go, it's my fault. Now may you leave?". 

Harry stared at you before leaving without saying a word. You went to get clothes and when you opened your suitcase Harry's t-shirt was there. You threw it on and looked for your shorts and you sat down to eat. 

You intensely cut your food but as you put it in your mouth the smell of Harry's cologne relaxed you. You began to reflect on the trip so far in Texas and about the little argument you two had. 

I need to stop being so hard headed. All Harry has done is been nice to me and I need to understand we are a private thing. 

When you finished your dinner you hesitated walking out the door to go see Harry because your pride was telling you that you had done the right thing but you felt a bit guilty. You took out your phone and thought about texting him that you were sorry but it wouldn't seem that genuine.

"Gah stop being so stubborn" you said through your teeth before you finally stomped out of your room. You quickly walked down the hall and knocked on Harry's door. You knocked a dozen times but no answer. You slid down the door and poured your heart out.

"Listen Harry I know you probably are mad at me, I get it sometimes I am just too much to handle. I am truly sorry about the way I have been acting lately. There is no need for me to be jealous and I should completely trust you, I guess it is my insecurity that makes me freak out. 

I probably embarrassed you on the way I have been acting out like a kid and for now on I promise to handle these types of situations as an adult. 

If anything I will personally go to Kate and apologize for being so rude although I still have my doubts about her intentions, but I trust you enough to know you won't do anything to hurt me.

Can we just forget about this and move on? Harry? Say something or at least open the door?"

You slowly knocked but not one sound came from theother side. "I understand that you need space. I... I umm.. just.. want you to knowI love you. I said it I love you". 

You rested your head on the doorhoping for it to open and Harry waiting with open arms but nothing happened.You pushed yourself off the floor when Liam caught your attention. "Hey Beyoncé!What are you doing? Did you like our little surprise? It was Louis'idea. 

He said you were having a rough day. I hope everything is better" "Thankyou for the surprise it made me feel better. I was trying to talk toHarry but it seems like he just doesn't want to talk to me" your eyes wateredup a little. 

"Of course he isn't going to talk back to you since he is at thepool not in his room" Liam smiled. Your face glowed up and you quickly huggedLiam before running to the elevator. 

When you made your way to the pool deckHarry was the only one there and he was floating look at the night sky. "If youstare long enough you are bound to see a shooting star" you tried to sound asfriendly as possible. 

Harry didn't turn to look over at you because he couldrecognize your voice. "It's amazing how these things in the sky are billions ofyears old and dead but yet are so beautiful" "It's nice to know there is stilla few beautiful things left in this world that can't be destroyed" "There isplenty of things that are beautiful here". 

He turned around and swam to theedge of the pool where you stood. "Listen I just wanted to say.." "I forgiveyou" he smiled. "But.." "Let's just forget it. It was stupid and not worthbeing mad over" "I want to explain myself" " No need for explanations Beyoncé.We both were wrong and right". 

You kneeled down to kiss him. You smiled whenhe returned the kiss which spread a smile on his face as well. Hequickly grabbed your arm and dragged you into the pool. 

 You shriekedwhen you came up from under the water "Harry! I just took a shower" Harrylaughed as you splashed him. He swam towards you and grabbed yourwaist and you took your opportunity to push him under the water. 

 Youtried your best to swim away but he caught you and held you tight but you triedto fight your way out. He laughed as you struggled and when you gave up hiseyes intensely caught the attention of your eyes. 

Before doubtstopped you, you spat out "I love you" and quickly kissed him.    

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't uploaded for a LONG time. It's been longer than a year..... My computer crashed and I lost all my documents, but I decided to continue to write this story and hopefully I will upload a couple of chapters this week and go back to my regular schedule. 

I hope you liked this chapter!