Chapter 28

One and Only Chapter 28

You stepped out of the car and to check -in without a word to the boys. All the rooms were correct this time and you took the keys to hand them out to each of them.

"Alright you guys have the day off today and Tomorrow, if you want to go out to any events let me know" . You picked up your bag and turned to leave to the elevator.

The boys waited for their bags to be brought in so you rode the elevator by yourself. You slammed the door behind you and dropped yourself on the bed.

I should look up the pictures you

thought as you grabbed your laptop. You typed in "One Direction arrives to LA" immediately dozens of photos and articles popped up. As you scrolled through the photos you felt a bit better because they were mostly of the boys.

Your phone vibrated and you saw you had an email from the publicist assistant. "Have a look at this" is was titled. You opened up the link and it was an article with the photo of Harry taking your hand and putting you in the car.

The writer created this love story that was completely false since they had photo shopped photos from Harry's dates with other girls put they morphed you into the photo.

Harry Styles seemed very afraid as his girlfriend seemed to be terrified of all the attention. At one point Carter turned around to yell at the paps to leave his girlfriend alone.

The article continue to say rubbish things on this whole fake story on how you two met and how he can't leave your side and that's why he brought you on tour with him.

You rolled your eyes just as your phone started vibrating. "Hello" "Beyoncé we have seen the articles! You must make sure the paparazzi does not have any evidence to believe this is true"

"Yes I am sorry! I have no idea what came over Harry but I will continue to do my job" "Don't make us regret leaving you there" he warned as he hung up. You were a bit relieved since it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, even though you had lied to them.

You went to wash your face to relax a bit. As you wiped your face you realized you needed to go talk to Harry. You felt a bit embarrassed for snapping at him in front of the boys but your emotions had gotten the best of you.

You quickly fixed your hair as you made your way to his room and slightly knocked on his door. No response. "Harry" you whispered and knocked again. You heard the lock coming undone and he opened the door slightly and peeped out.

He pressed his finger against his lips and open the door to let you in. He was on the phone and seemed like he was getting lectured. "Ok sorry for the misunderstandings" he tossed the phone to the bed and sighed loudly.

"Who was that?" "Um.. no one important" "Did you get the call also". He slightly smiled "ah so we both got caught" "I guess so" you said as he slowly slid his arms around your waist.

You rested your head against his chest. "Listen Harry I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. You were being helpful and protective" "No I am sorry for putting you in the position. I need to remember you are a worker and not with me when we are out"

"We need to act like before" "But it's hard because I just want to kiss you and hold you all the time". You blushed and pressed yourself against him by tightening your arms around his waist.

"So tonight we will need your supervision" he laughed. "Where are you going?" "Ed is playing tonight and he invited all of us. "Sounds fun I think I should call my cousin to join us so people can assume I'm with him"

"Your cousin lives here?" "Yeah since he works in Downtown" "Seems like a good idea to throw people off" "Yeah so I'll see you later, I need to go unpack, shower, and get ready"

"Shower? Can I join" he cheekily smiled trying to see your face. You pulled back a bit to look at him and quickly kissed him "no" you cheekily smiled as you walked out of the room.

You ran to your room to dial your cousin who agreed to come over to your hotel to leave to the gig with the group.

Once that was arranged you went through your bags to figure out what to wear because you wanted to make a good impression on Ed since he was a very important friend to Harry and the boys.