Chapter 1

Beyoncé's POV

"Guess what?" you jumped up and down as you tried to control your happiness. "What?" Tessa looked a bit frightened since you looked a bit crazy.

"I got the job!" you yelled as you jumped around uncontrollably. "ahhhhh" she grabbed you into a hug and jumped around with you.

You couldn't stop smiling and being so proud of yourself because you had been to so many interviews but hadn't had any luck anywhere.

"Where are you working at?" "It's for some studio place. I am basically an assistant but the pay is great so I don't mind the job" "I'm so happy for you! At least you will finally have money coming in! We definitely need to go celebrate!"

"I don't know. You know I really don't go out to clubs, plus it's only you and I" "Who cares! It's Friday, you got a job, and you and I live in such a beautiful city! We are going out".

You hesitated for a bit because you did like to party but not at clubs since you hated being hit on by strangers who obviously were trying to get you into bed. After moving away you decided to be independent and focus on your career, relationships were the last thing on your mind.

"Fine. But just for a bit" you agreed. "Totally fine!" your friend cheered. You two went to grab dinner before heading back to the flat.

"I don't even know what to wear!" you yelled from your closet because you were simple and didn't have any crazy outfits to go out in. "Just get one of my dresses" Tessa yelled from the restroom. You struggled trying to pick a dress since they all looked extremely tight or short.

"Are these shirts or dresses?" you joked as she walked in and rolled her eyes. "Here wear this one!" she said as she grabbed a nude collared dress "and wear those pink pastel stilettos you have" . You put the dress on and tugged on it a bit because you felt like too much was showing.

"You look hot!" your friend smiled from the door as she put her earrings on. "Do you really think so?" "Yes. You look so tall and the dress hugs your curves perfectly". After her compliments you felt confident and ready to head out to the club.

You two got in the cab and headed out. "Where are we going?" "I heard of this club called Funky Buddha Club. Apparently it is quite a popular place". On the trip your friend kept talking about how she hoped to meet some cute guys and how she wanted to drink to let loose for a bit.

But you really weren't listening because you didn't really care about those things and were more excited about starting your job on Monday.

Once you two arrived the line was long and so many photographers surrounded the area. "I hope we meet someone famous" your friend squealed as you two were allowed into the club.

You were amazed at how full and loud the club was. The atmosphere was incredible and you didn't seem so negative anymore. You two went to the bar to get shots to celebrate your job. As you waited for the bartender you spotted this guy across the bar that was surrounded by girls and he was flirting with all of them.

You rolled your eyes at how dumb and desperate they all looked. You whispered into Tessa ear "Can you believe that guy? All those girls are just throwing themselves at him and he's using them". She looked at the group you were talking about

"Maybe he is really attractive. I wouldn't mind trying to get a gorgeous guy's attention" "But you can't even tell if he is attractive from here" "We should go get a look". You rolled your eyes "I rather not".

The bartender walked up to you two "Hello ladies what can I get for you?" "A round of shots!" your friend flirted as the bartender cheekily smiled back at you two. Once he brought them your friend got on the stool and yelled

"Cheers to my beautiful friend Beyoncé for getting hired!". Immediately so many cheers came from around the bar as you all took a shot. You were a bit embarrassed but couldn't stop laughing at how crazy your friend was. "Cute bartender can you bring us another round of shots to the table?" your friend asked as she led you two an empty table nearby.

The bartender returned with a bottle "Enjoy ladies" "Oh but I didn't order this!" you protested. "The gentleman at the bar sent it over" he smiled . You looked pass the bartender and saw that the guy all the girls were all over had his glass raised.

"Send it back, please" you slightly smiled at the bartender who looked a bit confused. "Why did you do that for?" "That player guy sent it over!" "Really?" your friend smiled as she tried to find that guy at the bar.

"Yes! I am not going to be another girl he tries his little games on" "Oh come on! Take it as a compliment" she argued back.

"Erm hello ladies" a husky voice interrupted. You two looked up and met eyes with this tall curly haired guy. "Well hello" your friend flirted back. "Umm I noticed that you sent back my present so I personally wanted to deliver it" he cheekily smiled as he deeply stared into your eyes.

Then it hit you it was Harry Styles. You knew who he was since you listened to One Direction but you hated the playboy image that Harry had. You couldn't deny that he was so attractive but you weren't going to fall for his charming ways.

"Well you can take it back with you" you said a bit harshly. He bit his bottom lip with his two teeth as he smiled showing you his dimples. "Beyoncé don't be rude" your friend looked at you. "Yeah Beyoncé don't hurt my feelings, I'm just trying to be friends" he flirted back.

You glared at him and couldn't stop a little laugh slip because he was so confident and flirtatious. "It's fine I already have a friend" "But we don't mind making more friends" your friend smiled at Harry.

Harry giggled because Tessa was contradicting you. "May I sit down?" "N..." "yes" Tessa yelled over you as she patted the seat next to her.

You widen your eyes and tightened your lips as you pulled her arm. She returned the look with a smile as she turned to look at Harry. You peeped your eyes over at Harry and he hadn't removed his eyes from you and he smiled at how you rolled your eyes at him and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

Look at him! He thinks his little looks are working! Ugh! How annoying you yelled in your mind at how annoyed and awkward you were feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

This is my first chapter, hope you liked it!

I will upload another chapter later this week.