Chapter 35

One and Only Chapter 35

"Thank you" "For what?" "For trusting me enough to tell me about Zac" "It was weird letting that out"

"That's why I am glad you shared it with me".

You two joined the group again and you noticed how tan Louis and Liam had gotten and Niall was bright red.

"Ouch! That is going to hurt later Niall". Niall looked at his shoulders and shrugged.

"At least we had fun" he smiled. "I'm starving" Zayn inputted.

"Alright what do you guys feel like eating?" "Mexican food" Harry chirped. "I know a great place in LA" you smiled.

"Let's get the truck loaded at let's go" Liam smiled as he picked up his belongings. Once the car was loaded you got on the freeway and drove to
the restaurant.

"Just letting you know we aren't going to West LA , we are going into East LA which is way different to what you are all used to but the Mexican food is truly authentic" you warned them.

Once exited the freeway the boys were amazed by the urban area.

You pulled in to a little restaurant and asked the boys what they wanted. "How about you pick for us" Harry suggested.

"Yeah I'll let you order since you've been here before" . You turned and order different meals so the boys had a variety of things to choose from.

"That's all you paid?" Louis looked amazed at how cheap it was. "Yes. They don't over charge for delicious food here" .

The waiter brought all the food and the boys dug in. "This is the best food I ever eaten" Niall said as he stuffed his mouth with food.

After all the dishes were cleaned by the boys they sat there in a daze. "Now that was a great dinner" Liam burped embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry" he blushed. "So what's on Tomorrow's agenda?" Paul asked.

"I want to go to Six Flags" Niall said a bit loud. "Yeah I agree. Six Flags" Louis said.

"You will have to get packed tonight and we have to leave in the night to head to Texas" Paul said.

"Alright then but can we continue tonight's adventure?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah I don't really want to go back to the hotel yet" Niall whined. "Beyoncé you should take them to our spot" Harry suggested.

"Whoa! We don't want to intrude in your spot" Louis joked. "Ha-ha! It's not that you dork! It is a nice view of the city" "I'm up for it" Zayn added.

"I'm a bit tired though" Paul sighed. "I can take them Paul, I'll drop you off at the hotel" you offered. "No

Paul you need to see this" Harry tugged his arm. "Just come along Paul, you can sleep in the car" Liam suggested.

"Fine" Paul sighed. You all got into the car I drove to the hills again. The sun set as you made your way up. When you got to the spot where you and Harry had gone the other day the boys were amazed.

You all sat in a circle and just talked about anything and everything.

For once the whole group didn't mention anything work related and it felt like you got to know the boys more on a personal level.

You even opened up about some of your personal life stories. As the boys continued to talk you realized that all the boys mattered to you.

You obviously cared about Niall because he was one of your closest friends and Harry was now part of your life.