Chapter 30

Yoongi POV

With one last peck from Jungkook, we both climb out of bed. I still have a little bit of mixed feelings leftover from everything, but I will admit that I feel a bit better with Kookie knowing what happened so that he understands if I were to panic or something.

Making our way out of the bedroom, I go over to the kitchen and begin cooking up a breakfast for Kookie and I. The entire time I'm stood at the stove making food, Jungkook is stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder the entire time.

"I wish I knew how to cook better. I definitely would've made you breakfast today if I knew how." Jungkook murmurs softly in my ear as he presses a light kiss to my cheek. I smile at this, turning in his arms for a moment while I let go food cook.

"You don't have to do anything for me. I love cooking for you and I enjoy cooking in general." I whisper gently, a smile still spread on my lips. He pouts at this, sighing softly.

"You're staying home today. Okay? And then we can cuddle all day and we'll order takeout for dinner. I want you here with me today." Jungkook says with certainty in his voice while still pouting. I chuckle softly at this, shaking my head at him.

"Baby, I need to go in. Who else is gonna run the bookshop for the entire day?" I counter lightly. He huffs at this, shaking his head at me.

"No, just let it be closed for today, okay? You're taking a personal day and letting it be closed for the day. You're staying home with me for today and we're having a movie day and cuddling all day long together. Okay? I'm not letting you work today after everything you've just told me considering what we agreed upon yesterday. And we don't have to be together yet if you're not comfortable with that. Okay? I don't wanna rush you or anything." Jungkook argues persistently.

I sigh softly at that, laying my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his chest.

"I'm perfectly happy with us being together, Jungkook. I've wanted this for a while now. I just... There's gonna be times where I get really worried and insecure, and you deserve to understand that." I tell him with a deep breath. I feel him kiss the top of my head, making a small smile form on my lips.

"Okay, Yoongi. Just... just let me know if I get too overbearing for you, okay? I want you to be happy ultimately and foremost. I'm glad you're happy with me, Yoongi. I will always be here with you and for you, okay?" Jungkook whispers softly, giving me another kiss on the top of my head.

Pulling my head away from his chest a bit, I give him a smile. He smiles as well at this, leaning down and pecking my lips before letting me turn back around to finish cooking.

We fall silent after this, Jungkook just going back to wrapping his arms around my waist while letting me finish making breakfast for the two of us.

When I finish, we don't bother going to the table to eat. Instead, we bring our plates over to the couch and get situated so that we're cuddled together with me in his side this time.

We stay quiet the entire time we're eating, and we're soon placing the plates onto my coffee table in front of us before I'm quickly pulled back into Jungkook's arms. I giggle as I'm half dragged into his side with his arms wrapped around me, a kiss quickly getting placed on my lips when I smile up at him from the sudden pull.

"I promise I'll treat you right, Yoongi. You deserve to be treated so fucking well and I don't ever want you to have to worry about something happening like what that asshole did. I just want us to relax today and want to ease your mind up today, okay?" Jungkook murmurs softly with a smile as he looks down at me.

"Okay, Kookie. I guess I can afford one day off for us to just relax together. We can watch whatever you want, baby." I mumble softly, yawning still somewhat tiredly as I snuggle into his side.

He chuckles softly at my actions, rubbing my side gently before helping me cuddle up against him to get more comfy.