Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

Jiminie: Hey, so you know how you said you'd meet the guy I met, if I wanted you to?

I frown at the question, already not thrilled for where I'm sure this will go as I set my pencil down from doing my homework.

Me: When and where, hyung?

Rolling my eyes at this, I shake my head. Glancing over to my homework, I just begin piling it up neatly. It's a Saturday evening, having been a few days since Jimin met this tattooed guy.

Jiminie: Would you mind if I were already on my way to pick you up? I'm having dinner with him and his brother tonight, his brothers boyfriend will be there too. I texted Jin hyung, but he said he already had plans that he couldn't cancel.

I sigh at this, running a hand through my hair as I grab my phone and stand from my desk.

Me: Okay, Jimin. Only for you.

With that, I toss my phone onto my bed and make my way towards my closet so that I can pick something decent to wear. Sifting through everything that I have hung, I decide upon a simple outfit, dark washed skinny jeans and my university long sleeve.

By the time I'm finishing getting changed, I hear my phone buzz on my bed. Walking over to it, I find a text from Jimin saying that he's here. Taking a deep breath, I slip the device into my pocket before heading towards my door. Tugging on my sneakers, I head outside and lock my door behind me before jogging down to where Jimin is waiting. He gives me a grateful smile, and I can see the nervousness written across his face.

"Thank you for coming, Kookie. You know it means the world to me." Jimin greets before we begin walking, letting Jimin lead the way.

"Only for you, hyung. Only because it's for you." I tell him with a small sigh. He glances in my direction with a small frown.

"Please play nice, Jungkook. I really like him and he really is a great person. If all you're going to do is fight and bicker with him because of his appearance, then I just want you to leave now." Jimin says softly, a sad tone to his voice as he speaks. I frown deeply at this, sighing myself once more.

"I'll play nice, Jimin. Only because it's for you, but I'll play nice. I promise. I'll give the guy a chance, only for you." I respond, reaching my hand out to rub his back gently. He gives me a grateful smile, pulling me in for a side hug before letting go and keeping us on our way.

We soon reach a nice looking apartment, and Jimin walks up to the door and nervously knocks. I give him an encouraging smile that he nods at before returning his attention to the door as it opens.

"Jiminie!"

The boy is slightly taller than me, but not by much. Just as Jimin had said, he's got tattoos scattered across his arms along with one barely visible from this angle that creeps up his neck.

"Hi, Tae. This is my best friend, Jungkook." Jimin greets before introducing me. I give a small smile and a wave, trying to focus on the fact that he's the one that's got Jimin looking as happy as he does. The boy ushers us both inside, and he's soon calling for his brother.

"Wait. Jimin? Jungkook?"

My head snaps in the direction of the familiar voice, surprised to find Jin hyung stood in the doorway of what I can only assume to be the kitchen.

"You know them?" Tae asks curiously, glancing between the three of us in confusion.

"These are my friends, Tae. I guess I'm glad you and Jimin hit it off so well though." Jin explains with a gentle smile.

"Baby, what's going on?" A new voice questions before another tattooed guy appears, wrapping an arm around Jin's waist. I'm surprised by this, though I guess I shouldn't be. I suppose it makes sense with the way Jin had been acting the day the conversation came up in regards to guys with tattoos.

"Nothing, Joon. This is Jimin and Jungkook. They're my friends that I'm constantly hanging out with when I'm not with you, baby. Jimin's the one that caught Tae's eye. Boys, this is my boyfriend, Namjoon." Jin answers sweetly. Namjoon grins at both of us, waving lightly from beside Jin.

"It's nice to meet you both. Dinners almost ready. Did you invite Hobi or Yoongi, baby?" Namjoon greets before returning his attention to Jin. He shakes his head at this.

"Hobi had to go home to celebrate his sister's birthday. Yoongi has his shift at the bookshop right now, and you know how he is with that place." Jin replies with a fond smile. Namjoon just nods.

"Make yourselves at home, you two. Jin and I will go finish dinner and we'll let you know when it's ready."