asthma attack // the gang

"Good morning, grumpy gills." Sweet Pea joked as he pinched your cheek. He knew you weren't a morning person, so every chance he could to aggravate you in the morning, he took.

"I will cut off your thumb." you growled as you smacked his hand away.

"You need a ride to school today, kid?" he asked tossing his arm over your shoulder.

"Yes please. If i have to walk, i'm not going."

You were like the little sister no one in the group asked for but loved anyway. They all picked on you but if anyone else dared, they'd have hell to pay. You, Sweet Pea and Fangs were the closest. Growing up, your parents left you to your own devices and you found a mother in Mrs. Fogarty and since Fangs and Sweet Pea were inseparable already, they took on the big brother roles immediately.

You were a freshman at Riverdale High, everyone else in the group were juniors so you were the kid of the group, but you didn't mind it. You were shy and quiet and despite being a Serpent you weren't much of a fighter. Sweet Pea and Fangs always fought your fights for you.

When you walked into the lounge, you were smacked in the face by scents so strong, you thought you had just walked into a bath and bodyworks.

"Holy cow, ladies. Did you spray enough perfume?" Fangs said as he dramatically wafted the smells away from his nose.

"Evelyn brought some candles and perfumes she made at the farm. Don't they smell amazing!" Cheryl gushed.

You were losing your ability to control your breathing. You searched your bag for your inhaler to stop an asthma attack from happening, but you couldn't find it.

"Sweet Pea." you gasped, grabbing his arm.

"Oh shit." he ripped your bag from your shoulder dumping the contents out as he searched through the mess to help you look for you inhaler, "get all of that out of here for fucks sake. She literally can't breath." he yelled. Evelyn and Cheryl started gathering the stuff up, shoving them in their bags. Fangs looked through his bag for the emergency inhaler he carried with him as you seemed to always forget it. He quickly found it and ripped off the cap, shoving it in your mouth and pressing down.

"Need another?" he asked after a couple of pumps of your inhaler. You gave him a quick nod, making him press down once more as you breathed in deeply. He pulled the inhaler out of your mouth as you breathed out. You, Sweet Pea and Fangs relaxing as you finally gained control of your breathing.

"Alright so no more of that weird cult smelly shit!" Sweet Pea snapped at Cheryl and Evelyn who both rolled their eyes at him.