walked in on // sp **

"I swear the two of you are making us frustrated with your constant banter and comments and then not doing anything about it, and trust me, my sex life is riveting." Veronica said as she sipped her milkshake. You tore your gaze from Sweet Pea who sat with Fangs and Toni at a table across the diner.

"You're just being dramatic, V." you scoffed shoving a fry into your mouth.

"She's actually not. You should just get it over with. He's obviously into you and you're into him so why not?" Betty chimed in making you roll your eyes.

"The party tonight would be the perfect opportunity." Veronica said shoving a fry into her mouth with a coy smirk playing at her lips.

"I wouldn't call it a party. More of a small get together. Inner circle only." you replied.

"Either way, you should make your move tonight." you didn't reply, not wanting this conversation to go on any longer. Their playful smiles growing wider as you felt a presence standing behind you.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. You coming tonight?" Sweet Pea's voice cut through the silence.

"Don't i always?" you said flirtatiously, turning your head to look at him, not surprised when you saw his usual smirk.

"Then i guess i'll see you there." he shot you a wink as he turned around and followed Fangs out the door. You face the girls again rolling your eyes at the look on their faces, "Don't even start."

You dressed in some leggings and a cropped hoodie, knowing it was an inner circle chill night so you didn't have to dress up. Knocking on Cheryl's door, you stood back patiently waiting for it to open. Expecting Cheryl and her luscious red curls, you were slightly shocked when you saw Sweet Pea standing there in his grey sweats and t-shirt. You'd be lying if you said he didn't look damn good standing there.

"Hey, sweet cheeks." he smirked looking you up and down.

"What is it with all the bad boys in leather calling girls sweet cheeks?" you asked playfully, smiling up at him.

"Don't know. Just rolls off the tongue nice." he said. You hummed in response walking up and brushing past him into the house.

"Your ass looks great in those leggings, by the way." he said, watching as you walked in front of him.

"That's why i wore them." you teasingly moved your hips a little more than usual, bending down at your hips to hug Betty who was sat on the floor beside Jughead making sure that Pea caught an eyeful.

"What movie are we watching?" you asked as you stood back up.

"Halloween because i'm feeling the halloween vibes." Cheryl said.

"It's the beginning of september, cher." Toni said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Fall is here and i need you to quit trying to stop my obsession." you laughed slightly at the girls' banter, turning around to look for a spot to sit. Both of the couches were filled and you knew the floor wasn't going to be comfortable. You spotted Sweet Pea lounging comfortably. His lap a perfect spot for you to sit. Smirking to yourself you walked over and plopped down gently catching him by surprise. His hands immediately found their way to your hips and he adjusted himself under you so that both of you were comfy and so he could see the tv still. He tugged you slightly backwards so you'd lean against his chest.

"Comfy, sweet cheeks?" he murmured in your ear.

"Very." you replied moving your hips gently, playing it off that you were getting comfortable, but really you wanted to tease him further.

Throughout the movie you would move your butt a little to rub against his crotch but always played it like you were adjusting your sitting position. He'd let out soft grunts every now and again, gripping your hips tighter.

The movie ended and you got up off Sweet Pea's lap, "I'm going to go get a drink. Anyone want anything?" you asked. They all shook their heads no and you turned to walk towards the kitchen. You grabbed the handle of the fridge to open it and grab a water, but a hand smacked onto it so you couldn't open it. You looked up and noticed the familiar triangle tattoo on his thumb.

"I need in the fridge, Pea." you said.

"And i need you to come upstairs with me." he replied. His hot breath fanned across your neck sending shivers down your spine.

"Why would i do that?" you asked turning around to face him.

"Why wouldn't you?" he countered, "you've been teasing me all night so how about you actually do something about all this tension we've built up, eh?" you thought about it and decided why not. You wanted nothing more than for him to rip your clothes off and he was presenting the opportunity. Without saying anything you grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the kitchen, tugging him up the stairs to one of the guest rooms Cheryl has. You pushed the door opened and pulled him in behind you, slamming it shut when the both of you were in.

"Knew you couldn't resist me." Sweet Pea said with a smirk.

"Oh shut it, Pea." you smashed your lips against his, cupping his face in your hands. He didn't hesitate to grip your hips in his hands and pull you in closer. He picked you up and tossed you on the bed gently, crawling on top of you, leaving kisses along your neck. His hands went up underneath your hoodie, grazing the soft skin of your stomach before pulling back to lift it over your head, leaving you in your sports bra. He left love bites down your stomach leading to the waistband of your leggings. He tugged them down your legs along with your underwear, tossing them off to the side. He smirked as he looked up at you, lowering his head down between your thighs and teasingly licking a long strip along your folds making you breath out in satisfaction. He used two fingers to spread you open, letting his tongue flick over and over your clit causing you to moan and thread your fingers in his soft black hair.

"The movie is about to start y'all coming down?" Fangs said through the door. Seconds later the door flew opened revealing a shocked Fangs, frozen in his spot.

"I swear to god if you don't get out right now, you'll wish you had." Sweet Pea growled not moving from his position between your thighs.

"Right, okay." Fangs mumbled closing the door back quickly. Sweet Pea got up to lock the door before returning back to his original position.

"Fuck, Sweets. As much as i'm enjoying this, could you please just fuck me already?" you begged as his tongue continued to devour you. He kissed back up your body, stopping to help you take your bra off. He sat back and took his own shirt and pants off, climbing back on top of you.

"You sure you want to do this, sweet cheeks? I'm more than happy to just continue eating you out until you can't take it anymore." he said nipping at your neck.

"Positive." you moaned out feeling the tip of his cock rub along your folds.

"As you wish, princess." he whispered slowly pushing himself inside of you. You let out a sigh, feeling every inch of him fill you up. Both of your moans filled the room, yours growing louder as Sweet Pea grabbed one of your legs and tossed his over his shoulder, hitting that spot inside you perfectly every time.

The both of you reach your highs, laying on your backs panting to catch your breath.

"You know as soon as we walk back downstairs, we're going to be bombarded with questions."

"That's fine. At least we can say there's no more sexual tension between us and they can't complain about us not doing anything about it." you replied.

"What would you say if i asked you to dinner some time?"

"Now you want to talk about dinner? Shouldn't that have happened before all of this?" you joked.

"Touche, but seriously. Let me take you out." he chuckled.

"Fine, Sweets. Tomorrow night sound good?" you turned your head to look at him.

"Sounds good to me." he smiled.