not a kid anymore // fp - pt.2

You and FP had continued your little hookups, keeping it on the low. As far as the others were concerned, you had gotten yelled at by FP in his office about how inappropriate it was that you kissed him in front of everyone.

FP had called you and told you that Jughead was going out with Betty and wouldn't be back for a while, telling you to come over that he needed you. You walked to his trailer from yous, which wasn't far. As soon as you knocked on the door, it swung open and his arms pulled you in making you lose your balance.

"Well hello to you too, FP." you laughed placing a small kiss against the base of his neck.

"Couldn't help myself. Need you right now." his hands gripped your ass as you continued to leave kisses on his neck.

"So why don't you take me to your bed already then?" you whispered in his ear, biting down on his lobe teasingly. His hand wrapped around your wrist tugging you behind him towards his room. He shut the door behind the two of you as he pushed you over to the bed. You fell backwards on it as he climbed on top of you, locking your lips together in a hot and needy kiss. His hands went up and under your shirt, kneading your breast through your bra as your tongues danced together, your hands tangling in his hair. You jumped apart when you heard the front door open and Jughead's voice ring through the house.

"Fuck. Stay here. I'll see what he wants." FP said making you chuckle softly. He reluctantly removed his body from above yours walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

"What were you doing?" Jughead asked. You could just picture the look of confusion seeing his dad's hair all messed up.

"I was trying to take a nap, but you came back in yelling like a lunatic." you tried your best to conceal your giggles as you pictured the annoyed look on FP's face as he spoke to Jug, but you failed, letting out a tiny chuckle before slapping your hand over your mouth.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. The cat." FP said, spitting out whatever came to his mind.

"We don't have a cat, dad. Who's in there?" Jughead deadpanned. You heard rustling outside the door and FP's protests but the bedroom door flew open revealing a disheveled Jughead, his beanie messed up and falling to the ground, probably from FP trying to stop him.

"Oh my god. y/n?" his face held a look of disbelief but quickly turned into a smirk before he started laughing, "i knew it. You didn't get yelled at that night at your party. You two were screwing. Listen, i don't care, but i don't want to hear about it. Okay?" Jughead said as he turned and left the trailer. Whatever he came for was now completely forgotten.

"You sounded like a fucking teenager, i couldn't help but laugh." you said to FP when he threw his arms out giving you a what the fuck look.

"Everyone's going to know now." he said sitting down on the edge of the bed. You sat up and crawled over to him, putting your arms around his neck so your back was pressed against his shoulders. You leaned down and placed a kiss just below his ear, "is that such a bad thing?" you asked him.

"Yeah, kind of. This was only supposed to happen once, y/n. This is over. Knowing Jughead, he's already wrote a thrilling piece on it and posted it all over town." He said rubbing his hand over his face.

"Then it's not going to happen again. See yah at the meetings, Jones." you grabbed your jacket and walked out of his trailer, heading straight for the Wyrm.

At the Wyrm you busted through the door, stomping your way to the bar. As soon as you entered, everyone's eyes were on you.

"Yeah, FP and i fucked. Piss off." you said walking over to the bar where Toni stood behind it cleaning some glasses.

"Well that's one way to tell them." she said sitting a drink down in front of you, "so Jughead caught you, huh?" she asked leaning her elbows on the bar in front of you.