dream cum true // sp **

-sweet pea's pov-

"Thanks for letting me crash here, Sweet Pea. I don't know what i'd do without you." she said as she walked through the door.

"Stop getting locked out of your parents house, for starters. But you're welcome here whenever, you know that." i said closing the door and making sure it was locked. Every time she doesn't make it home by curfew, her parents lock the doors leaving her to find somewhere to stay for the night. It happens more often than not and she always finds her way to either mine or Toni's.

"You're the best friend i could ever ask for." she jokes throwing her arms around my neck hugging me dramatically making me laugh.

"Yeah, tell me something i don't know." she pulled away rolling her eyes at me before plopping down on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie. I'm not really tired right now." she said. I walked over to the tv, turning it on and popping the first movie i saw into the dvd player before making my way over to sit next to her on the couch. y/n moved so her head was resting on my thigh, laying on her side with her legs curled up a little to fit on the couch.

As the movie played i looked down to find y/n asleep. Not tired yet my ass, i thought as i rolled my eyes before putting my attention back on the movie. It was nearly finished so i decided to wait until the end.

"Sweets." y/n groaned moving a little. I hummed in response not looking down, thinking she was just going to ask for a blanket or tell me to turn the tv down, until i heard her say my name again, this time coming out as more of a moan. My eyes snapped down to where her head lay against my thigh and found her fast asleep, her brows knitted together, breathing heavily. There's no way my best friend was having a wet dream about me. No way at all. She rolled over onto her back, her hand gripping the couch cushion as my name slipped from her lips one more time. I moved my thigh out from under her head, grabbing a blanket and tossing it on her. As much as i would love to hear how good dream me was making her feel, i couldn't. But tomorrow, i was going to make sure she knew i heard it all. I'm definitely using this to my advantage.

The next morning i woke up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and climbing out of bed. Walking into the living room, i noticed y/n wasn't on the couch anymore. I heard clanging of pans coming from the kitchen and the smell of eggs and bacon wafted through the air.

"Morning, sunshine. Sleep well?" i asked with a knowing smirk on my face.

"Yeah, fine. Why're you looking at me like that?" she asked noticing the growing smirk on my face.

"Nothing, nothing at all. You fell asleep quiet early in the movie for someone who claimed to not be tired." i played it off.

"Yeah, i guess i was more tired than i thought. Or your taste in movies is shit and it bored me to sleep." she joked.

"Mmhhmm. Any interesting dreams?" i asked taking the cup of coffee from her that she poured for me.

"No, why do you ask?" the look of nervousness covered her face. I shrugged my shoulders, taking a sip from the mug.

"You said my name once or twice. I was just wondering if anything good happened." a smug look found its way to my face as i notice the color drain from her face when she finally realized that i had heard her moan my name in her sleep. Her hand came up and started fiddling with the studs she had in her ear lobe, a nervous habit of hers. She turned her back to me, fiddling with the bacon that sizzled in the pan clearly embarrassed that i had caught her. I pushed myself off the counter that i leaned against and walked up behind her, pressing my front firmly against her back and placing my hands on her hips.