a little help from a friends // sp - pt.2 **

You and Sweet Pea had decided on a friends with benefits situation after the night he gave your your first orgasm, and then another and another. Oh, and another. You both thought, since you were already best friends and knew everything about each other, that there was nothing that could possibly go wrong. Last night, you were over at his until late, but left right after because you promised Betty you'd help with some Blue and Gold stuff.

You were woken up by a pounding sound coming from the front door. You groaned and reached for your phone to see what time it was. 8:00am.

"You've got to be kidding me." You groaned again, kicking back the blankets. Making your way to the stairs to open the door ready to yell at whoever thought it was a good idea to wake you up with their incessant knocking. Looking through the peephole, you saw the worn leather jacket knowing exactly who it belonged to.

"You couldn't have knocked like a normal person, Pea? It's 8am on a Saturday. People are still sleeping." You said sassily as you opened the front door letting the tall, very frustrated Serpent into your house.

"Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep, Princess, but we need to talk." He rasped.

"And it had to be right this second?" annoyed, you crossed your arms. "What could possibly be so important that you drove all the way over here from Sunnyside trailer park at 8am to talk about?" you asked closing the front door and turning to look at him.

"Us. this little arrangement we have, it's not working anymore." He said motioning between the two of you.

"What do you mean? This was your idea, remember. I can recall you specifically saying, anytime you want to do that again, call me." you were confused but not hurt. That's what this was supposed to be. Casual sex.

"I know and i thought it would work, but it's not. I can't keep pretending that we're just friends." the words slipped as he ran his hands through his hair as his frustration grew. Your eyes got wide for a second before you walked over to him and placed your hands in his, pulling them away from his hair.

"I think we should sit down and talk. Do you some breakfast?" you asked softly.

"I thought you had to meet Betty?" he asked letting out a sigh.

"I can text her and tell her i'll be there later. She'll understand."

"Yeah, okay." he said nodding at you. You smiled warmly at him leading him into the kitchen to sit at one of the bar seats.

"You start." you said going over to the fridge and getting out some eggs and bacon. As you rummaged around the kitchen gathering everything you needed, you listened intently to Sweet Pea as he spoke.

"I like what we have, but there's a part of me that wants more. You're my best friend and never in a million years did i think that i would want you in that way -"

"Wow, thanks." you said faking offense which made a small chuckle leave his lips.

"-But i do. And i can't keep torturing myself with only one part of you so if you don't feel the same, i can't keep sleeping with you in hopes that you somehow, someway grow feelings for me too." he said as he fiddled with one of his rings, a nervous habit of his you noticed. You stopped what you were doing and walked over to him, placing your hand over his to stop him.

"You don't think i would've asked you that night at the bar if i didn't feel something for you, do you?" you said. He still wasn't looking at you so you gently grabbed his face in your hands and turned it so he was forced to look at you.

"I've never slept with anyone i didn't have feelings for. Ever. the three people i've slept with, i was in relationships with. Obviously not lasting long, both relationship wise and during sex, but that's beside the point. I don't just go around sleeping with random people, Sweet Pea." you explained.

"So i have a chance?" he asked smiling at you.

"Sweet Pea, you are one thick headed individual you know that?" you said laughing at him, "you have more chance than anyone. It's your choice whether you take it or not." you said letting go of his face and turning to walk back over to finish cooking. His hand wrapped around your wrist, tugging on it so you turned back around and bumped into his chest.

"Oh, i'm taking it." he said with a smirk on his face, leaning down and kissing you with so much feeling the breath was knocked out of your lungs.

"As good as breakfast sounds right now, there's something else i'd much rather be eating." he said when he pulled away. He picked you up and sat you on the edge of the counter, right in front of the stool he was just sitting in, pushing your shoulders a bit so you'd lay back onto the counter.

"Right here? Seriously?" you asked looking down at him as he pulled your shorts down.

"Yes, right here." he ran his tongue up your folds teasing you slightly before allowing his tongue to flick continuously over your clit making you throw your head back.

"God, Sweet Pea." you moaned lacing your fingers in his hair and tugging slightly. The kitchen filled with your moans and the dirty sound of Sweet Pea lapping at your heat. You let out a whine of disapproval when Sweet Pea pulled away suddenly, but that went away when you saw him unbuttoning his jeans and sliding the zipper down. As he entered you, he kept eye contact which made you moan loudly and him smirk before he bent down to kiss your lips.

"You feel so good around me, baby. So good." he moaned against your lips, "say you're mine. Please say you're mine." he whispered You moved his head to the side, tracing his Serpent tattoo with your tongue, knowing it drove him wild. He slammed his hips into yours making you gasp at the sudden roughness.

"I'm yours, Pea. All yours." You continued to kiss and bite over his tattoo, leaving a mark here and there before you moved to hungrily kiss his lips again.

"Fuck, Pea. i close, please go faster." you whined against his lips. He kissed you as he picked up the pace. As he felt your walls clench around him, he kept his pace but pulled back so he could watch you as you came.

"Look at me when you come." he demanded, your eyes that were shut in pleasure shot opened and you made eye contact with Pea as he continued to thrust into you. You reached for his hand, no longer being able to grip his shoulders anymore, lacing your fingers together tightly as you came. He watched as your body shook and your legs tried their best to clamp shut, his body blocking them. Your hand squeezed his tightly, your nails digging into the back of his surly breaking the skin, but he didn't care. He watched as your eyebrows knitted together and your mouth dropped open and your eyes shut not being able to stay open any longer as pleasure rippled through your body.

"You look so beautiful when you cum, baby." he whispered leaning down and planting open mouthed kisses along your neck. He pulled out of you, feeling his own orgasm hit, moving your hands from his to around his length begging you to finish him. And you did. You jerked your hand letting your thumb run over the tip before he said your name and released onto your stomach.

Once the two of you had calmed down, Sweet Pea fixed his jeans and helped you off the counter.

"Go change, i'll put the food away and then we can go get Pop's." he said kissing your forehead and patting your butt when you turned around to head upstairs. When you got to your room, you grabbed your phone to text Betty real quick, but saw you already had a message from her: i came over and let myself in cause your door was unlocked, but then i heard you moan Sweet Pea's name and i ran out. Catch you for lunch so we can go over some B&G stuff. Have fun! (;

"Oh my god." you said. You rushed to change and then ran downstairs to where Sweet Pea waited for you.

"Betty walked in." you said out of breath from running down the stairs.

"What?" he asked.

"Betty came over because i forgot to text her that i would be late and she let herself in and she heard us." you laughed.

"Everyone's going to know now." he said laughing too. You guys kept your friends with benefits relationship on the low. Your friend group only thinking you slept together once that one night, but really it was almost every night after that too.

"Oh well." you shrugged your shoulder making him smile and lean in to kiss you.

"Let's go m'lady. Breakfast awaits." he said holding his arm out for you to link your arm through and leading you out to his bike.