no one hurts my man // sp

You walked up to Archie Andrew's doorstep, Sweet Pea's arm thrown over your shoulder. Sweet Pea called on some of the other younger Serpents to get payback on Archie after he waved a gun around and tagged Serpent territory. No one messes with the Serpents. You smirked when you saw Veronica peek through the windows on Archie's door, "Looks like i might get to have a little fun after all." You nudged Sweet Pea's ribs with your elbow. He almost didn't let you come along, but you refused to sit at the Wyrm, wanting to get in on the action too. The two of you were just friends, but protective of each other. Everyone who knew you always joked about the two of you getting together once you pulled your head out of your asses and realized that you were perfect for each other. Sweet Pea shook his head, "I doubt Andrews is gonna let little miss perfect fight. You're to stay with the bike, understood?" He looked down at you with a stern gaze.

"Fine, party pooper. I'll stay with the bike." Archie's door opened and he and Veronica stood there staring at the group with hard gazes.

"How stupid are you Northsiders?" Sweet Pea spat looking Archie up and down before continuing, "You really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face in front of my girl and there wouldn't be any payback?" Sweet Pea's anger had taken over and he didn't realize what he just said, but your eyes widened when the words left his mouth.

"You have crap timing, bro." Reggie appeared from behind the door, other bulldogs not far behind, "Bulldogs eat Serpents for lunch." He stepped closer to Sweet Pea squaring his shoulders.

"We'll see about that. The more the merrier." Archie and Veronica spoke for a second, you rolled your eyes at the delay before Archie turned back around, "If you wanna fight, we'll fight."

"What about your gun?" Sweet Pea asked.

"What about your knife?" Archie countered.

"How about no weapons? If you troglodytes insist on doing this, there are gonna be rules." Veronica stepped in grabbing Archie's arm, "Or should i call Sheriff Keller to be referee?" She turned to look at you and the others. Sweet Pea grabbed you as you jumped forward to smack that stupid look she had on her face, "Don't."

--

You sat on the back of Sweet Pea's bike as the rain pelted your skin. Your hair sticking to your face, "You sure i can't at least go for the little one? You know i could take Doiley." You pleaded for Sweet Pea to let you do more than just sit and watch as your crew fought, "I know you could take Doiley. Hell you could probably take Reggie, but your dad and FP would kill me if i let you fight with us. And you know that. They strip my jacket no questions asked." You rolled your eyes at him nudging his shoulder and pointing at the headlights approaching.

The guys stood up and made their way to meet the bulldogs in the middle, ready to fight. You watched in anticipation as Archie made the first hit, punching Sweet Pea in the face making him fall to the ground. Your anger got the best of you as you jumped off of Sweet Pea's bike running straight for Archie and throwing your own punch to the face. When he fell to the ground you got on top of him repeatedly hitting him. You only stopped when you heard the gunshots, looking up fast as they caught you off guard giving Archie time to push you off of him.

"Y/n let's go. Now!" Sweet Pea yelled grabbing your arm and hoisting you off the ground running towards his bike.

--

Sweet Pea stopped his bike and kicked down the stand turning it off, both of you hopping off and running inside. After Sweet Pea shut the door he grabbed your face in his hands, looking you over for any sign of harm.

"I'm fine, Pea. Archie didn't touch me." You smirked, "I didn't give him the chance to."

"You're so incredibly stupid, y/n." He shook his head but smiled anyways. You grabbed his face after lightly pushing his from yours, looking over his wounds, "You're bleeding. Come on." You grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen where he had his first aid kit. Grabbing the kit you hopped up on the counter, making you an even height with Pea. You grabbed his flannel and pulled him over to you grabbing a bit of cotton and putting some disinfectant on it to clean his lip. You cupped his jaw in case he tried to pull away and gently dabbed the cotton pad on his lip.

Sweet Pea watched how concentrated you were on cleaning him up. How your brows furrowed whenever you saw a new bruise forming on his face. How gentle you were when cupping his cheek or applying the disinfectant. The look of worry that spread across your face made a tiny smile pull at his lips.

"So you're girl, huh?" You asked teasingly, but also wanting to know if he meant it or not.

"I-um, yeah sorry. That slipped out." He stuttered moving back, but you moved your hand from his cheek to the back of his neck to hold him there, "I'm not done cleaning your wounds yet." You whispered. Silence fell over you guys before your curiosity and hope took over, "Did you mean it though?" You mumbled lowly hoping he still heard you, "mean what?" He asked.

"That i'm your girl." You dropped the hand that was holding the cotton pad into your lap and looked into his eyes, "Did you mean it? Or was it a front?" you asked him. A look of seriousness all over your face. He moved to grab your hand from the back of his neck to hold in his own. Noticing your bruised and bloody knuckles he grabbed a clean cotton pad and some disinfectant, "it's my turn to clean your wounds, Rocky." He joked nodding down to your hand. You hadn't even noticed the blood on your knuckles. You must've hit the blacktop when punching Archie because there was no way his face made your knuckles bleed that much.

"Don't avoid the question, Pea." You whispered watching as he carefully cleaned the blood from your hands. He sighed stopping his action and looking you dead in your eyes, "yes, i meant it. I know we're best friends, but i don't think i can stay being just your best friend. I want more, y/n." You were kind of shocked, Sweet Pea never spoke like this, always keeping a tough and emotionless exterior (aside from anger, obviously). You weren't expecting him to open up like that.

"I honestly, shouldn't have said anything. You clearly don't want the same. Let's just forget i said anything, yeah?" He went back to cleaning your knuckles, your shock slowly fading when you realized how hurt he sounded. You moved your hand from his grasp, grabbing his chin and tilting his face towards you before connecting your lips to his. He immediately threw the cotton pad onto the counter and grabbing your hips, pulling you more towards the edge of the counter so your bodies were pressed against each other. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Sweet Pea pulled away after a few minutes, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He gave you a smirk, but it dropped and his face filled with shock when you nodded your head and started kissing his neck. He picked you up once the initial shock worse off and quickly walked down the hall to his bedroom kicking the door shut and throwing you gently on his bed.