bathroom break // sp **

Pop's was slow and you were bored to say the least. You sat at the counter scrolling through social media as you bobbed your head to whatever song was coming from the jukebox. The door chime dinged signalling someone had come in. Without looking up you called out to the customers, "just sit anywhere, we're dead. I'll be over in a second." you stood up and walked to the back to grab your apron and notepad before walking back out and seeing who had stumbled in this late. Not shocked to find three teen Serpents in a booth.

"How are you guys tonight?" you asked politely sitting down the menus in front of each of them.

"Starved. You?" the girl answered.

"Bored out of my mind. You're my only customers since i got here 4 hours ago. It's a slow night." you replied, "you guys need a minute or do you know what you want?" you asked tapping your pen against your pad.

"I could go for something that's not on the menu." The tallest boy said licking his lips as he looked you up and down.

"Typical. I'll grab you a water, you seem a bit thirsty. Anything for the two of you?" you asked. The guy was hot and you wouldn't mind taking him to the back, but you weren't going to give it up that easy.

"Waters as well. We'll order when you get back." the girl answered with a chuckle as the other guy pointed and laughed at the tall ones failed attempt to flirt. You smiled and nodded, turning around and walking behind the counter to get the waters. You heard the three of them mumble to each other, laughter filling the air making you assume they were giving the tall one grief.

"Here's your waters." you said placing the cups down in front of them, pulling three straws out of your apron pocket and sitting them down as well, "know what you want?" they nodded and started rambling off their orders one-by-one.

"Alright, i'll have that out to you guys soon." you gathered the menus and walked back to the kitchen to run their orders by Jeff, the cook and your best friend. As they waited for their food, the tall one kept trying his best to flirt with you, slowly shutting down your 'hard to get' game you were playing.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" the tall one asked when you sat his food in front of him, immediately taking a bite of his burger.

"y/n. And yours?"

"Sweet Pea." he replied sending you a wink.

"Well, Sweet Pea, you have mustard on your mouth." you said reaching over and wiping it away with your thumb, sucking it off seductively all while making eye contact with him. He gulped, mouth falling open in shock.

"Let me know if you guys need anything else. I'll be right over there." you said pointing at the counter you were sat at when they arrived. Sending a wink Sweet Pea's way you turned on your heels and walked to the counter, hopping up on one of the stool. You heard some commotion come from the booth but you kept your head down as you mindlessly scrolled through your phone. Only looking up when you heard someone clear their throat from behind you.

"Yes, Sweet Pea?" you asked, turning the stool to face him.

"What do you say, you take a little break and we go venture into the bathroom?" he said as a smirk grew on his lips.

"Hmm tempting, but what happens when customers come in? I'm the only waitress here, Sweet Pea." you said cocking your head to the side.

"It's 3am no one is coming in here, y/n." he stated.

"Oh fuck it." you said jumping down from the stool, grabbing his wrist and pulling him behind you to the bathroom. You locked the door behind you before grabbing him and pulling him in for a kiss. He picked you up and put you on the counter in between the sinks, tugging your shorts down your legs. He threw them behind him and spread your legs with his giant hands allowing them to roam the skin of your thighs as his tongue delved to the spot between your legs. You moaned out, threading your fingers in his hair letting him do whatever he pleased. His tongue lapped over your clit ruthlessly as moans continued to slip between your lips causing him to smirk against you. He brought his fingers to join his tongue in their assault , curling them just right hitting that spot inside you. You slapped your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from screaming out. Just as your orgasm hit, a pounding came from the door.

"Sweet Pea, let's go. Ghoulie trouble by the tracks."

"I'll catch up in a second." he called back. He stood up, wiping his chin on the sleeve of his flannel and grabbing you by the back of the neck, pulling you in for a kiss.

"This isn't over, sweet cheeks. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." he said against your lips. You were still coming down from your high so you could only muster a nod in response. You watched as he walked out of the bathroom, letting the door slam closed behind him. You took a minute to compose yourself before hopping off the counter and grabbing your shorts to put back on. You walked out of the bathroom to find the place completely dead still and Jeff leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, one eyebrow raised and a slight smirk on his lips.

"Don't start." you said walking past him to the table the Serpents once occupied to clean up.

"I don't think that's what Pop meant when he said you're allowed bathroom breaks." he said with a chuckle making you roll your eyes and a smile to spread across your lips.