keep quiet // cb **

You finished your audition dance, taking a deep breath before turning around to face Cheryl, expecting her to tell you it was terrible, but to your surprise she had a while grin on her lips. She gathered the squad and you nervously picked at your lips as you waited for them to make their decision. You sucked in a breath, holding it when they turned around.

"That was perfect, y/n. Loved it. As the newest member to the squad, i would like to formally invite you to an inner circle slumber party at mine tonight. I'll text you the deats." She said clapped her hands together before grabbing her bag and walking off towards the locker room. The rest of the squad walked up to you giving you congratulatory hugs. Betty offered you a ride to Cheryl's tonight seeing as the two of you live right down the street from each other, to which you happily agreed before grabbing your stuff and heading to the locker room yourself.

To say you were excited for this sleepover was an understatement. You have always had the biggest crush on Cheryl and Betty had convinced you to try out for the River Vixens as a way to somehow get Cheryl to notice you so that you could make your move. When Betty text that she was outside your house, you grabbed your bag and left yelling to your parents that you'd be back sometime tomorrow. Saying hi to Betty as you slipped into the passenger seat, you threw your bag with hers into the backseat.

"Do you think you'll make your move tonight?" Betty asked as she drove to Thornhill.

"Oh shut up, Betty. I'm shocked she even invited me and i'm sure you and V had something to do with that." you said rolling your eyes.

"Actually, that was all Cheryl. We didn't even mention inviting you to the slumber party." she deadpanned.

"Oh wow, thanks. Best friend award goes to Betty Cooper." you faked an announcer voice making Betty laugh.

"No, but seriously. I think you should. Cheryl doesn't let just anyone join the squad and she didn't take her eyes off you the entire time. Call it bestfriend intuition, but i think she likes you too." She said.

"Best friend intuition, or best friend connections to the pink haired southsider who became best friends with Cheryl and knows more about her than you do?" you asked teasingly.

"Okay, so maybe Toni gave me a little insight, but either way should go for it. Toni thinks so too." you didn't have time to respond as Betty put the car in park in front of Thornhill, Cheryl standing at the front door ready to greet the two of you.

"Dearest cousin." she said hugging Betty.

"Y/n, glad you could make it." she said hugging you as well but leaving a lingering kiss on your cheek, taking you by surprise.

"Thanks for inviting me, Cheryl." you said hugging her back.

"Everyone else is upstairs. I've set out blankets and pillows for the other girls to sleep on the floor, y/n can share my bed with me." she explained as she lead you to the stairs. Betty nudged your arm with her elbow raising her eyebrows at you as Cheryl said you'd be sleeping with her. You rolled your eyes and shook your head, following Cheryl upstairs to her room.

The night was filled with girl talks and gossip while you painted each other's nails and braided hair, typical stuff you'd expect at a Cheryl Blossom sleepover. Everyone had went to their respective pallets they made on the floor, you snuggled into the comfort of Cheryl's bed, you and her whispering in conversation as everyone else slept.

"Can i make a confession?." Cheryl asked as she played with a loose string on her blanket.

"Sure, Cheryl. What's up?"

"I only wanted it to be you over, but mumsie would never allow it. I've had a crush on your since Betty brought you to that halloween party of mine last fall." she avoided your eyes waiting for you to reject her, but you didn't. Instead you cupped her cheek, catching her by surprise when you moved your head closer to hers to give her a chaste kiss on the lips.

"That's good to hear since i've been pining over you since that exact party." you said making her smile and lean back in for a kiss. As you continued to kiss, it grew heated and needy.

"The girls are sleeping literally at our feet." Cheryl said as you kissed her neck.

"Then i guess you're just going to have to be quiet." you said as you slipped under the blankets, pulling her shorts down and introducing your tongue to her core making her sigh out in pleasure, reaching down to run her fingers through your hair. Cheryl tried her best to not be so loud but the way your tongue was moving against her was making it kind of hard for her to contain her moans. You smirked against her as little whimpers left her mouth and she pulled a little tighter hard your hair. You brought one of your hands to you center, slipping two fingers inside her making her grab a pillow to bite into so she wouldn't yell out and wake the girls.

As your fingers continued to curl inside her and your tongue lapped against her clit, she put the pillow to the side long enough to whisper that she was close, making you pick up the pace a little. Soon she returned to biting the pillow, letting the fabric mask her moans as you brought her to her orgasm. You slowed down, allowing her to ride it out before placing a chaste kiss against her folds and crawling out from under the blankets to lay beside her.

"Holy shot, y/n." she panted making you let out a breathy chuckle. You leaned over and placed a kiss on her lips, "let's go to sleep, shall we?" you said opening your arms so she would cuddle closer to you, both of you falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, the girls woke up to find both you and Cheryl sound asleep still and cuddled up together. Toni took the opportunity to snap a picture of the two of you before they all decided to head to Pop's and leave you two to sleep. But the two of you were in for loads of questions when the girls did see you again wanting to know what happened while everyone was asleep that ended with the two of you together, finally. The only thing you could do was smirk over at Cheryl leaving her to blush madly and tell the girls about the conversation your had, completely leaving out the part where you slid under the covers while the girls were sleeping.