74- Pregnant!

Jessika's POV

Yoshitsune and I have been together for about two years. The kids love him and I do too. I never expected myself to fall in love again. Anyways, Lisbeth had another baby, a little girl named Lizzie. Rage says she's too old to play with her. She's just like Shun. Her hair is mine, but her eyes and face and personality is all him.

It's been four months since my last period and I knew I was pregnant. I had already ben feeling sicknesses but wasn't too sure. I had boughten a test in the morning and yes, my suspicions were right. This was Shun's weekend with the kids. Yoshitsune and I hd the apartment all to ourselves. Wow, I was pregnant with his child. Wow. I heard the door opened and I ran into the living room. There was the love of my life walking in with a handful of flowers.

"Hey my love" he walked to me and gave me the flowers. I leaned up and kissed him.

"I love you" I told him. He smiled and then got serious. He held my face with his hands and looked at me directly in the eye.

"What happened? You don't look like yourself" he looked right through me. I knew I had to tell him.

"I haven't been feeling myself lately" I told him. He sighed.

"And you work and take care of the kids and cook and clean and still have time to be with me. You're exhausted right?" no he was wrong. I shook my head and he got worried. He sat me down and kneeled in front of me. "What is it then?" I looked at him and then I looked back down. He lofted my face to look at him. "Tell me." Now I sighed.

"I'm pregnant Yoshitsune" he let my face go and stood up. He started pacing and making me dizzy. "Please stop you're making me dizzy" he stopped an looked at me. He sat in front of me and kissed me, hard. His hand was pushing the back of my head against him. I pushed away from him and laughed. "You took that better than I thought," he smiled and kissed me softer.

"I can't wait to have a baby" he hugged me and put his head on my stomach. I smiled at him and started caressing his head.