Chapter 39- The Big Day

Jessika's POV

Today was the day. Shun and I were getting married. I had butterflies all over. I heard a knock at the door and ran to it.

"Who is it?"

"Shun", he turned the door knob but I stopped him. "Jess, let me in"

"No, it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding", I told him through the door.

"Aw, please. No one has to know'

"No, Shun. It's bad luck"

"I don't believe in bad luck"

"Well, no is a no". I heard footsteps and thought he left. I walked away form the door and heard the door open. I turned and saw Shun smiling at me.

"Perv!", I screamed at him and ran to the bathroom. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He turned me and made me look at him.

"Like I said, I don't believe in bad luck", he grabbed me bridal style and put me on the counter of the dresser. He leaned in and I put my hand on my lips. He kissed my hand and went for my neck. I moaned and he kissed my lips. I held onto him tightly and he lifted me so I would tie my legs around him. We parted and Lisbeth walked in.

"Shun! No, put her down. Wait until after the wedding and your honeymoon to do this", Lisbeth walked toward us and started hitting Shun. He put me down and kissed me. Lisbeth was pulling him toward the door, but we kept at it.

"Stop it", she pulled hard enough to get him out. When she turned to get my dress, Shuncame in again and kissed me and let go before she turned around. I was giggling when she turned around.

"He came back in, didn't he?", I nodded. I got up and with the help of her, Maria, and Ashley, we got the dress on.

Shun and both chose green for the bridesmaids, so we let them choose their own dress designs.

"Alright, I guess you're set", said Ashley. I nodded and we walked to the hall. Music started and Lisbeth waled in with Justin. Ashely with Zayn, Maria and Cody, Runo and Dan, Zachary with Jake, and Julie with Billy. Then, it was my turn. I walked in and everyone looked at me. My butterflies were getting worse and loked down. Then, when I looked up, I saw Shun smiling at me. Wow. He was truly handsome in his tux.

Shun's POV

Wow. She was gorgeous, even though she naturally is. I helped her onto the stand and the wedding began.  I wasn't really listening to the priest, until I heard my name.

"Shun, do you take Jessika to be your lawfully wedded wife. To laugh and to hold, through sickness and through health, rich and poor, as long as you both shall live?"

"No"

"Shun, what do you mean?", she whispered at me.

"Our love will last long after death". I heard everyone let their breath go. I smiled down at her and she held me tighter.

"And do you Jessika, take Shun to be..."

"Look sweety. I don't got time for this, but everyone knows and of course I do", everyone laughed.

"Well then. By the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride", those were the words I've been craving so long to hear. I turned toward Jess, pulled back her veil and we leaned in. This kiss felt so different. We kissed before, but this time. I guess it was truly official. I finally had the girl of my dreams by my side, forever.