Chapter 14- Please be Alright

Shun's POV

I had rushed Jess to the hospital the night before and she fell into a coma. I called my mom to let her know where we were and she rushed over. The nurses said that someone needed to stay with her, so I went into her room. I don't know why though. I had prayed that I would never need to see her in the hospital, unless it was she was going to have our children. I looked at her one more time.  All I did was get a flashback. It was a little before my aunt took me in as her son. My mom was in the hospital. She was always sick. The day she went under was her birthday. She was turning 29, her last birthday. The day after, she passed away. Now, I called my aunt mom, cause she was like my mom when my mom was too sick to take care of me.

I looked at her again. I started crying. The fact that she was in a coma was horrible, but the fact it was my fault, was horrendous. I just kept staring at her. All I wanted was for her to wake up. To see her bright eyes looking at me, her smile illuminating her face. To feel her warm hands on mine. Just her to be in my arms again. I walked up and pulled out a chair to sit next to her. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, hoping that she would react. If she could, then there is a greater chance of a faster recovery, if she didn't, then who knows. I held onto her a little longer and felt something move. Her fingers were closing, slowly and weakly, but closing around my hand.