Chapter 22- Why Me

Jessika's POV

We have been at Klaus's castle for about four days, and I really want to go home. I never leave Shun's side, only to go to sleep, but that's it. And Klaus is just scaring me more and more. It was the sixth day and everyone was outside playing volleyball, except me. I had a nightmare and slept in from exhaustion. I heard someone open the door. I looked to see Klaus there. I sat up abruptly and covered my chest with the blanket.

"Klaus, what are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you. Some boyfriend you have. He doesn't even come by", he walked closer to my bed and sat down on top. I moved back from him.

"Shun is the perfect boyfriend. The only reason why he doesn't come is because of your stupid rule about the rooms. And you're breaking it right now. I'm going to ask you one last time, what are you doing here?", I was getting furious. No one talks about Shun that way. Klaus got up and locked the door. He sat down again and started playing with my hair. I slapped his hand and he grabbed me. I started fighting him, but he was too strong. He pinned me down and ripped everything off me. I was screaming and crying, but no on heard me.

"So, Shun already claimed you. Too bad. I could've pleasured you so much more", he whispered down at me. I felt horrible with him. He wasn't Shun, I didn't love him, he was forcing me to do this. He was raping me, and no one can help me.

After a while, he left. I was there in bed, shivering and in pain. How could he do this to me? He doesn't even know me. I heard everyone come in, so I ran into the shower. I just cried the whole night. How was I going to tell Shun?