Chapter 4-Sleepover

Jessika's POV

Okay, so I was having a sleepover with Lisbeth. I was going to hear it now.

"Okay, girl look. I know you don't open up to anyone after your brother and sister. But, still, you too are best friends. You act like everything is alright and cool when all you're doing is putting on an act. Jason and I are the only ones that can tell. Shun love you. Give him a chance.", Lisbeth looked at me, giving me a puppy dog face too. Doesn't anyone know that doesn't work on me.

"Lisbeth, it's just is different. I may have known Shun longer, but Jason has been there for me since day one. My heart was ripped apart before, I just don't want it to happen again."

"Cause I'm like baby, baby,baby-oh, like baby, baby, ba-Hello? Hey babe. No I'm at Jess's sleepover. I know. I love you too. I love you most. No you hang up, no you hang up, no you hang up", Lisbeth was talking to Justin. Uh, romance makes me sick.

"I'll hang up!", I grabbed her phone and hung up on Justin.

"Rude", yeah, I'm rude.

"Um, hello? We are talking here"

"Right. Look, I don't really agree with you being in love with him, but at the same time, you two complete each other."

"Girl please, I do not need a man in my life. No offense"

She gave me that look."Look boo, I really think you should go out with Jason, but it's your life, that I'm involved in. Seriously, though, think about going out with him. You never know what will happen"

Dang, this is getting harder every time. My heart wants to be with him, while my mind says I shouldn't.

"Jessika!"

"What?!"

"Right Rodriguez is hot?"

"You do know I never hung up the phone. I just put him on speaker" She looked at me while widening her eyes. She grabbed her phone and started talking into it.

"Honey?"

"You think a freaking forty something year old is hot! Um, you are dating Justin Bieber. Do you know who I am, I can get anyone I want!" Yo, he was mad.

"Babe, you always will be my number one", Lisbeth said into the phone, even though we were thinking the same thing.

"I know. I can never be mad with you", Justin said over speaker.

"Please hang up, or I will really hang up this time" I threatened them. And they hung up. 

"Look Lisbeth, I'll try talking to him more." I swear she must've had to hold herself from screaming cause bro she tackled me.

"Yay! Oh, u didn't answer my question. Right Rodriguez is hot?"

"I'm not answering that"

"Be like that. But seriously, you are cold toward him. He really cares about you. Don't be afraid to show him your true colors"

"Lisbeth, my problem isn't love, it's trust", I swear, I will never hear the last of this girl.

"What about you and Jonnathan? Anything new?"

"Look Lisbeth, I know him too well. He knows that I'm suffering. And I can tell he is too. Jason is always telling me how he is always trying to find someone to talk to an dhow he always stands up for me, but Jonnathan has hurt me for the last time."

"Please talk to him. It will make you feel better"

"Nope. Not gonna happen."