Here We Go Again

Shun's POV

Finally, I had my little girl. Jess had fallen asleep in the car and Keith was playing something on her phone. Then I heard her phone ring and Keith gave it to me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shun. why are you answering the phone?" it was Justin, Lisbeth's husband.

"Why are you calling my wife?"

"Okay okay you win. Dude I have to go on your for a while and I wanted to know if you or Jess can check up on Lisbeth and Alexander while I'm gone?"

"I don't know dude. Jess is pregnant and she's really tired whenever I get home. Keith is a handful and then we have the dogs. I'll ask Jessika when she wakes up. Thanks for letting us know."

"Okay later dude" I hung up the phone. I looked at Jess again and laughed to myself. She has that little look that Keith gives when he's sleeping. God I love her. Who would have guesses that my best friend would end up being the love of my life? I kept driving and we finally got home. Keith got out of the car and I opened the door so he could go inside. I walked back to the car and carried Jess inside. I closed the door and I carried her upstairs. I walked I to our room and set her on the bed. When I went to put down her arms from around my neck, her grip got tighter and she pulled me down onto the bed. I layed there flat on my back and Jess started kissing me.

"I thought you were sleeping?" She giggled a bit.

"I was but I woke up and I'm ready to do stuff"

"Stuff?"

"Yes" I laughed and got up. I grabbed her and sat her on my lap. I nudged her neck and she put her head on top of mines. I put my hand on her stomach and she laughed.

"Are you sure and ready to have this baby Shun?"

"Yes, more than anything"

"Okay but if you walk out on us again, I promise you that you will never set foot near our kids or me in your life. Either I divorce you or I cut your feet off" I looked up at her and she had this dead look in her eyes. I put my arms up.

"Okay okay I promise. Have mercy!" I yelled and fell back onto the bed and on my back. She just laughed.

"Where's Keith?"

"Downstairs"

"Shun, you left a two and half year old downstairs alone?"

"Aaw man"

Jess got up quick and ran downstairs, I don't know what happened but when I got up she was carrying Keith upstairs. She walked toward his room and came out empty handed and closed the door.

She looked at me and then went downstairs. I didn't know why she didn't come to bed. I followed her and she walked faster. she wanted me to catch her, just like when we were kids. I walked faster too and she ran.

"Jess, are u forgetting I'm a ninja?"

"Shun, are you forgetting that you're getting old?"

I jumped down from the stairs and ran into the kitchen. She wasn't in there.

"Jess? Come out come out wherever you are"

"Ha! You wish" the living room. damn she's fast.

"I went through the other entrance of the kitchen and saw Jess front and center in the living room. I came up behind her and she swung at me. I grabbed her arm before it hit me. She looked at me and I threw her arm back. I ran at her and she ducked before I tackled her. I went to the ground and tripped her. she fell back and I caught her before she hit the floor.

"I win" I held her close to me. her hands went up around my neck. I lifted her bridal style.

"Shun?"

"Ya?"

"How can you love me?" I looked at her shocked. I carried her upstairs and set her down on the bed. I started pacing.

"Are you really asking me this?"

"Shun, come here" I walked and sat next to her. she layed back and I put my head on her chest. She started soothing my hair and my face. how can she think that I can't love her?

"Jess I do love you. more than anything in this world. I know we are still young, but I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you"

"I know. I just wanted you to say it again" I rolled my eyes and turned around. This girl will be the end of me.