Chapter 59: what's Her Name?

Jessika's POV

I stirred a little to get up. I was dead tired. Keith slept in our room because of nightmares. But he is just complicated when he sleeps. Shun and I barely slept. I had walked over and slept with him on the couch in our room.

The sun was up and I stirred a bit. Shun felt this and woke up. He wrapped his arms around me tighter. He twisted and put himself on top.

"Cheater" I told him. He leaned in and kissed me. He stood up and walked to our bed. He lifted Keith and walked out of the room. he came back empty handed.

"I think he wants his bed" Shun said as he closed the door.

"Shun,if he wanted his bed then he would have stayed there and not here"

"Haha! True" he walked over and lifted me into his arms. I nuzzled his neck and he nuzzled back. I could stay in his arms forever.

We got ready for later since we were going to find out what sex out new baby was going to be. We got in the car and drove.

"Mom," Keith called out.

"Yes?"

"Are we there yet?" I just stayed quiet. we finally got to the hospital and our doctor took us in.

"Alright, pets have a look at the baby" The doctor put the ultrasound gel on and started moving around my stomach. we looked at the screen and saw the baby. "well, she's getting bigger by the hour"

Shun widened his eyes. "she?!"

"Yes"

We left the hospital and started home.

"What did I tell you?" Shun looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Both eyes on the road" and I turned his head. I rolled my eyes. Keith had fallen asleep, but I know he was happy. Shun pub his hand on my lap and started moving it. I know he was ecstatic about the baby girl.

"What are we going to name her?"

I sighed. "I don't know"

"Maybe Alice?" he looked at me cause he said it on purpose. Alice is my cousin but has always been my competition.

"Maybe Adela?"

"Rage!" we both said at the same time. I looked back at Keith, but he was sound asleep.

"I guess Rage it is"