Chapter 29- Meeting Face to Face

Jessika's POV

Well, today was when I was going to talk to Jonnathan. I know. Every time, I have something to say, it has to do with him and what a monster he is. Still, I'm talking to him. I walked up to Main Street and he was waiting there, on his phone. Of course. I sat down in front of him.

"Hey"

"Hi", he looked up at me and looked back down.

"Okay, is that it?", he looked at me again, but this time put his phone down.

"I really missed talking to you. Messaging you. It was just sudden when we stopped", I nodded.

"It hurt a lot, the fact that you stopped. Even after me asking you why and you never told me"

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I did miss you", he got up and hugged me. I hugged back, I felt really bad. He sat back down.

"He doesn't deserve you, you know"

"Who?"

"Pretty boy", it took me a while to understand what he was saying, but then I realized he meant Shun.

"What do you mean he doesn't deserve me?"

"I mean, you should be with Jason. Not him. No one deserves my best friend"

"Hold on. Who do you think you are... Wait, did you say best friend?"

"Yeah. I never stopped thinking that we weren't friends. I mean come on, Jason has been telling you everything we've talked about and how I can never stop thinking of you and if you needed my help, or advice, or just someone to talk to. Even though Raul told me". That thing, uh!

"So, you stopped talking to me. I tried talking to you, but you didn't do anything to keep going"

"I know. I said I was sorry. But please, can we start talking again?", I was thinking this through over and over again.

"Okay"