Chapter 21- Getting Suspicious and Uncomfortable

Jessika's POV

My cousin invited Shun and me to Germany for a few days. It would be perfect, Shun and me, together, in a foreign place, ah! I could hardly wait. Shun and I packed up and waited for my cousin and some of our friends. Our friend Marucho is one of the richest people in the United States. He drove up in a limo with everyone. When we got in, we got weird looks.

"What?", Shun and I asked.

"Nothing. Just, you two are together. Like, together together", said Runo.

"And?", I asked.

"I'm so proud of you!", squealed Julie. This was going to be a long trip. We got to the airport and got on Marucho's private jet, rich remember. And off we were to Germany.

"I can't wait to see Klaus again!", said Alice. I looked at everyone curiously, who is Klaus? I looked at Shun and he laughed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about someone. Klaus is a German associate who is just as rich as Marucho. He dresses like a pirate and lives in a castle. Fairytale land!", Shun explained.

"And he's smooth with the ladies", said Dan. Shun gave him a glare and he whimpered.

"Don't worry, I won't let him near you", he whispered at me. I smiled gratefully at him. I fell asleep on Shun's shoulder. When we got there, he woke me up.

"Hey, wake up star shine", I opened my eyes to see Shun looking at me. I smiled and sat up. We got up and walked toward the castle in front of us. This palace is huge. I looked at Shun as he became stiff.

"Wow! This place is  amazing!", I exclaimed. Shun glared at me and I giggled. He rolled his eyes."C'mon, you know you love me", I was teasing him. He nodded, knowing I  am right. We kept walking, but then he stopped. In front of us was I thought to be Klaus. Wow! He is good looking. He had bright green eyes and white hair. He was really tall, too.

"Hello again Brawlers", he said. He looked at everyone, and stopped at me. His face seemed to get suspicious when he saw how close I was to Shun. Plus, why I was with them, but the look he was giving me was just out of line."Who is this?"

"Jessika, my cousin", Dan said.

"It's an honor to meet your acquaintance, Princess Jessika. Yes, it has a nice ring to it, don't you think?", he stepped forward and kissed my hand. I started blushing and Shun pulled  me away.

"She is also my girlfriend", specified Shun, glaring at Klaus.

"The honor is all mine Klaus", I said politely. Shun looked at me, but hey, you gotta be nice. He bowed at me and started explaining how the schedule was going to be and how we would be sleeping. Boys in the West side and Girls in the East. Shun didn't like this so much, but I let it slide. As we walked in, I felt someone look at me. I turned to see Klaus staring at me. I looked at him and realized he looked at me from head to toe. This perv is checking me out, oh hell no. I ran up behind Shun and held onto his shoulder. He looked at Klaus and did the "I got my eyes on you thing" with his fingers. I felt so molested. I wanted to leave already, but I guess I would just have to wait.