Chapter 20- Now and Forever

Jessika's POV

I woke up and scratched my shoulder.Then I realized something, no cloth. I sat up and looked under the covers. I had absolutely nothing on. I was about to get up when I felt someone holding my waist. I turned to see Shun. I started freaking out, then calmed down after thinking about last night. He took me, and I took him. I got closer to him and felt his grip get tighter. I moved some hair from his face and laughed when he said my name in his sleep. I got up to take a shower. As I took the shower, I didn't hear the door or curtain open. I practically screamed when I felt someone grab me. I turned to see Shun smiling down at me. I pulled him into the water and kissed him. It was so relaxing. We got out and went downstairs. Everyone had gone home after the party. I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. As I grabbed an apple, I noticed there was a note on the fridge form Shun's mom.

"Who's the note from?", asked Shun as he walked in and lifted me onto the counter.

"Your mom. It says she will be on a business trip for about a month and it says that we can't have anyone over or go train. So I guess we're stuck here for a while. We're screwed", then I giggled and Shun laughed.

"Yup. We're both screwed", I smiled at him.

"Shun, I can't believe this is all true. I feel like it's a dream and when I wake up, you'll be mad at me"

"No, I promise, this isn't a dream", he leaned down to kiss me.

"I love you"

"Yeah, I know. I think we proved it last night", once again, Mr. Knowitall.

"Just kiss me", and he did.