Chapter 52-Looking For Shun

Jessika'a POV

How could he? You know what, I don't need him. I got up and walked toward Keith. I lifted him and walked upstairs. I got a bag and filled it up with things for Keith and me. There was no way i could stay in such a huge house without my husband. I got my phone and called Lisbeth.

"Hello?"

"Hey boo"

"Hey Jess. What's up?"

"Do you and Justin have an extra bed or room or something?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I come live with you two for awhile with Keith?"

"Come over. If Justin doesn't want you to then sucks for him". I started crying. "Jess, I'll pick you up okay"

"Alright. Thank you Lisbeth". We hung up and I just kept crying. Keith was just looking at me. I called Shun but he didn't answer. I grabbed my phone and threw it across the room. That's when I heard the door. I got up and when I opened it, Justin was there.

"Where's Lisbeth?"

"She got busy and told me to come get you. And don't worry, I don't mind you living with us". I smiled and hugged him. He grabbed the bags and put them in he trunk. He opened the passenger door for me and he put Keith in the carseat he had for his baby. Then he got in the house and got my phone. He gave it to me and closed the door. He got in and drove to his house. Along the way I called Shun a couple more times but he still didn't answer. Justin helped Keith and me out of the car and took our things. He opened the door and you heard Lisbeth singing.

"Hide outside. I'm going to scare her". I smiled at him and went outside.

"Honey I'm home"

"Hey sweetie.", she walked into the living room."Justin, why do you have bags with you?"

"I'm leaving you". Lisbeth fell to the floor crying.

"What did I do?". I didn't laugh i walked in and hugged Lisbeth. Justin stopped laughing, put the bags down, and came to Lisbeth.

"Aaaw sweetheart. I was kidding. Those are Jess and Keith's bags".

Lisbeth gave him that I'm going to kill you look but ended up laughing. They helped me get adjusted and I finally put Keith down to sleep. I went downstairs and told them instructions for Keith. I had to find Shun. I walked out and started my search. First I called some of my friends to see if Shun was with them but a no everywhere. I was losing it. Shun wasn't in any of our places or his favorite places. I called him one more time, and what a relief.

"Jessika!"

"Shun. I've been calling you all day. What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I just need some time alone. A break. You could use one too"

"Shun, I know but I can't"

"I don't know when I'll be back, but I love you both"

"We love you too". Then we hung up. I went back to Justin and Lisbeth. Please be careful Shun. Come back.