Chapter 56- Growing

Jessika'a POV

Its been two years since Shun and I got married. And Keith will be turning two in a few months. Shun hasn't left my side not once. Keith was walking, well more like running. Lisbeth and Justin had their baby boy. We just found out that Ashley was gonna have a baby girl. So that was good news. Keith was playing on the floor with some toys while Shun and I cuddled on the couch.

"So, when are we going to have a baby girl?", Shun asked me as he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I smiled at him and rubbed my head against his neck.

"I don't know Shun"

"How about now? I mean, what a better present for Keith than a little brother or sister"

"How about you ask him?"

"Fine. Keith", Shun said as he looked at Keith.

"Yeah dada", I smiled at Shun and he started laughing.

"Would you like a baby brother or sister as a birthday present?"

"Shun he's one and a half. How would he know if he wants a sibling?"

"I wanna a sista and and and a a bwother"

"There's your answer. We are having another kid!". I rolled my eyes and grabbed Keith. I lifted him over my head and Shun grabbed me and lifted us both into the air. I always forgot how buff he was. Keith pulled his hair and Shun yelped. I pushed into him a bit and all three of us fell on the floor. Keith landed in my arms and Shun caught me. We all started laughing. Then the dogs came and started licking us and they rolled on the floor with us. This is what I call a family.