Chapter 40- Honeymoon Interuption

Shun's POV

After the wedding party, Jess and I were exhausted. I took her shoes off and carried her up the stairs. She had fallen asleep so I was trying not to wake her. I layed her on the bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at my face and saw lipstick all over. She loved me like crazy. I took my clothes off and went to take a shower. The warm water felt good on my back. I finished and got out. I walked out of the bathroom and tied the towel around me tightly. I grabbed Jess and put her so her back was facing me. I unzipped her dress and put it on the other side of the room. I got a bath towel and cleaned her up. I took off the dress undergarnments and put her in her kickboxing clothes. I put her under the covers and I put on some boxers and pants. I layed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled into my chest. I felt chills run all through me. She was so cold, I held her tighter trying to keep her warm.

"Shun", she opened her eyes and sat up. I let my arms fall next to her. She looked down at herself and looked at me. She lifted an eyebrow and I just laughed.

"Don't worry. I didn't rape you or anything", she nodded.

"So, I'm finally Mrs. Kazami huh?"

"Yes and no backsies"

"Who said I had second thoughts?"

"I did", I sat up. I knew exactly where this was heading.

"So you thought I didn't love you?", and she got on her knees. I nodded and layed back. She jumped on me and I held her tightly. I pushed onto her back and we started making out. Her hands were all over my upper body and my hands were half on her back and the other under her knees. I lifted her in the air. She grabbed my hair and I went weak. I dropped her onto the bed and I fell next to her. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face so badly. She sat up and grabbed my neck. I put my hands on the small of her back and looked into her eyes. We kissed again and this time, it was rougher, but better. I pushed her down and got on top of her. I put my hand in her hair and accidentally pushed her down.

"Shun!", she tried getting me off, but I didn't notice. She started hitting me to get off her and I finally did. When I looked down at her, I realized all the bruises I gave her. I pulled away from her completely.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this tonight. Lets get some rest", I told her and I got up. I layed down on the couch away the bed.

"Shun", she said and got up. She came over to where I was and layed on top of me. I adjusted myself so we were both comfortable and we fell asleep.