Chapter 57- Keith's Birthday

Jessika's POV

My baby boy is growing up. He was turning two today. But there was so much going through my head. Shun wanted us to do it already but I want to wait just a little bit more. Either way, the invitations had already been sent out and Shun was setting up outside. I had finished baking Keith's cake and I made sure it had many of his favorite colors and animals on it. Thank goodness Keith was over at Dan's getting ready. Once the cake was ready I took it out of the oven so it could cool a bit. after four hours of decorating and cooking Shun and I both fell onto the couch.

"Finally, now we just need to get ready", Shun said as he fell into my lap. I let him play with my hands for a bit and we both got back up. I don't if it has to do with the lack of energy or food but as soon as I got up, I fell right back down. "Jessika!". Shun lifted me and carried me upstairs, and I fell asleep in his arms.

Shun's POV

Something's wrong. I took Jess upstairs and put her down on our bed. I went back downstairs and got Jess a wet cloth to put on her forehead. when I got back, Jess was changing and putting on her shirt. she turned and smiled at me.

"You like what you see?", she asked as she strutted toward me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her toward me. I leaned into her but my cell rang.

"Hello?", I said keeping my forehead against Jess's.

"Is everything ready?", it was Dan.

"Almost. we just need to do one last thing"

"Alright dude. Let us know when you're ready"

"Bye"

"Bye". I hung up and Jessika just looked at me with a raised brow. "What?"

"Shun Kazami. What were you talking about when you said one last thing?"

"We have to get Keith a birthday present. And we both know what he wants". I lifted her bridal style and walked toward the bed. I put her down and we started kissing. I don't know how she does it but she always tastes sweet. As I kissed her, I realized how sore she was. She was always fierce but now it's softer. I parted away from her and I started looking at her.

"Shun, what's wrong?"

"Are you alright?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Please don't lie to me. Just don't. Tell me what's really up?"

"You could always see right through me. I'm just tired". I grabbed her tighter and fell with her onto the floor."Shun!". I started kissing her neck as soon as we landed."Mmm, Shun". I bit harder and she cried out. I kept my arms holding me up so I wouldn't crush her like last time.

"Jess. We should really get ready"

"Now you listen to me". I helped Jess stand up and we got dressed. I called Dan to let him know we were ready while Jess called everyone else to come over for the party. Jessika was really tired.

"Mommy! Daddy!", Keith screamed as he walked through the door. I caught Keith just as he was about to crash into us.

"Happy Birthday", Jess and I said in unison. We started the music and everyone started partying. (I would describe more, but I just want the good part already). After a little, Jess and Lisbeth had gone upstairs to do who knows what.

Jessika's POV

Lisbeth brought a pregnancy test over cause I told her to. While Shun has been doing things with Keith, I've been having weird feelings again. After a bit, I looked at the test and just as I suspected.

"What is it boo?"

"Knowing Shun, what do you think?"

"Ha. True. What are you going to do?"

"I have a few ideas", I got a thinky face on.

After a few hours the party ended ad Keith had fallen asleep in Shun's arms. He took him upstairs and I took a shower. I put on a little outfit that Shun got me when we were dating that I knew would drive him insane. I put the pregnancy test on our bed so as soon as Shun opens the door he can see it. I heard the music die down and Shun come upstairs. I put a nightshirt over and walked into Keith's room.

"Hey", I whispered at Shun and he looked up from tucking Keith in. I walked toward the bed and planted a kiss on his head. Shun looked up and lifted an eyebrow at me. I looked at him questionably and walked out. he followed after closing the door. I ran downstairs and into the back room and Shun ran after me. I ran outside and into the gazebo. Shun took a little longer and came holding something.

"Explain this", he came toward me with the pregnancy test.

"Surprise?", Shun came toward me and held me tight.

"When did you find out?"

"Today. Lisbeth brought the test over and ya". He kissed .

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?", I lifted an eyebrow at him.

"If I just found out today, what makes you think I know what sex it is?"

"I don't know", he looked at me from head to toe. "Take it off". I looked at him weirdly.

"Why Shun, what ever do you mean?", I put a finger tip into my mouth and bit it. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and threw it over my head.

"Looks like you liked the outfit I got for you a while back", Shun started untying the tie that held the outfit together. Once it untied, it fell to the floor.

"Let the games begin once again"