Chapter 43- Now Or Never

Jessika's POV

Lisbeth and Justin had already left, so I was going to hear Shun.

"Shun, please stop pacing. You're making me dizzy"

"What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing", he gave me a threatening look. "Fine. I got sick with a stomach virus, so not to bother you and Justin, we went on our own and got some medicine", uh, I hate lying. He walked up to me and grabbed my hair and made me look at him.

"What's wrong?". I couldn't take it anymore. I started crying right there.

"Jessika! What's wrong?", he grabbed onto my shoulders and held onto me.

"Shun, please don't be mad! Don't leave me!", he got a confused look on his face.

"I will never leave you. I can't get upset with you. Now tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm, I'm, I'm p-p-pregnant!". I heard laughing. I looked up at him confused. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're upset for no reason. Honey, I love you. And nothing will ever change that. You couldn't have made me happier. We're going to have a baby, another member to our family. I know how much you love kids, so I don't care what happened before the baby, I just know that I will never love you less than how I always have loved you. But I will have to share my love and attention. But trust me, you will always be my number one". Wow,did I love him or what?

"I love you Shun"

"And I love you, my queen"