66- Getting Serious

Jessika's POV

It's been a week since Yoshitsune and I had our first date. I still had chills as I thought about him. He even protected me from that man.

I looked at the clock and realized it was 11:30 pm. Damn it! It was super late. Shun has the kids this weekend so I'm going to be alone. Shun isn't a bad father and he wasn't a bad husband either, but he betrayed me. Anyways, I moved on. I walked out if the recording studio and started locking up. I didn't have a car so I started walking home. Robin had offered to take me home but I told him I was fine. I kept walking and went past the "disappearing alley". Whenever a person walks past there, they never return. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Then I heard someone walking behind me. I turned and saw a few guys walking up to me. I started running and they ran too. I kept running until one of them grabbed me and pulled me toward him.

"Well well well, if it isn't the little princess who I saw at the restaurant" it was the guy who was going to slap me. "How about we take a little walk?" He started dragging me down the street with me screaming at the too of my lungs. One if the other guys punched me in the face and I felt my lip bleeding. Then the scar on my head opened and was bleeding too. I felt bruises forming all over me. They sat me up against a wall. I was crying. "Now I can get what I want" he came toward me and crouched down. He was reaching for my shirt, then someone pulled him off of me.

"Get away from her" the man was masked so I couldn't see who it was. Although, I knew that voice.

"Really? Who's gonna make me?" Suddenly, more guys showed up, masked too and took down the other men. The man in front of me ran off afraid. I was trembling as the group of men came up to me. The main one came up to me and took his mask off.

"Come on Jess" I cried even more when I realized it was Yoshitsune. He came closer and and lifted me. He started walking out, being followed by the other men. We came to this huge house and we went inside. There, all the men took off their masks. All were very good looking. "Guys leave Jess and me"

"Yes master Yoshitsune" said all of then and they walked to the hallway. I was shivering. I was still quiet.

"Yoshitsune? Can I go home please?" he looked at me and sighed.

"Alright. I will take you home. But, you have to let me tend to your wounds"

"No! I can do it myself"

"Then I'm not taking you home"

"Fine. I will go myself" I started walking but fell down. Yoshitsune caught me and carried me bridal style.

"Yeah, you're going to go home like this? Oh please" he took out his phone and started to call someone. "yeah hi. I'm with Jessika. I know but she's hurt. I helped her. of course. She won't let me tend to her wounds. Okay. Thank you" Yoshitsune hung up the phone and walked to get his keys.

"Where are you going?"

"I spoke to Robin. He told me to take you home and stay with you until your ex brings the kids. And he wants me to tend to your wounds" I sighed and stood up. Yoshitsune came up and carried me out to the car. Awe drove in silence and I told him where to go. We made it to the apartment and got inside.

"Have a seat anywhere. I will got get some water" I walked into the kitchen, but Yoshitsune followed me. I got two cups of water and passed one to him. He took a sip of it and put it down. "what's wrong?" he came toward me and lifted me onto the counter. He went to the fridge and took ice out. He put it in a bag and walked toward me again and put the ice on my head. "Ow" he laughed.

"Why do you act do tough? For once in your life can you let someone take care if you?" I turned my head away. He brought it back and put the ice on my lip. He touched my shoulder and a lot of pain went through it. I know had bruises underneath my clothes, but I didn't want him to take care if them. "Robin said ALL wounds" he put emphasis on the all part. "I won't rape you" I laughed. He set me on the floor and I took my shirt off. I had and but not so much. Yoshitsune kept looking at me so I turned away from him. He laughed and turned me toward him. He started passing ice over the bruises. He touched one of them and sparks ran through us. We separated to separate sides of the kitchen. We were both breathing deeply and heavily.

"Yoshitsune. What power you have over me" I looked at him and he looked at me. We both lifted our heads and ran toward each other. We started kissing. There was so much heat and passion between us. I held onto him tightly and he did to me. He carried me into my room of the apartment and set me down on the bed. He took his shirt off and lied next to me. We kept kissing and his arms snaked around my waist. Mines were in his hair and on his neck. We parted out if breath. There was an urge to keep going and take it farther but no.

"Jessika, I think I should sleep in the living room" I nodded at him. He got up and walked out of my room. I changed into a new outfit and went to bed.

It was around one in the morning. A thunderstorm had started. Then, BANG!!!!

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. Never in my life have I ever liked thunderstorms. Yoshitsune came running in. I was in the corner of my room holding my knees up to my chest. Yoshitsune came up and lifted my face.

"Sshshsh. It's okay Jess" He carried me back to my bed and set me down. He started walking out but I stopped him.

"Yoshitsune?"

"Yeah?" he turned and I patted the side next to me.

"Stay with me?" he smiled and sat next to me. we lied down and I snuggled closer and into his chest. He encircled his arms around me tightly and the sparks returned. I felt so safe and warm in his arms.

"Jessika?"

"Yes?"

"I love you" I sat up abruptly.

"Seriously?" he nodded at me. I smiled but at the same time I felt scared. I love him too, but I just can't say it, Just not right now.