64- Yoshitsune

Jessika's POV

I left Lisbeth and Justin to go talk to my brother. I walked through the door of his office and say down. He came out from the back and ran up to hug me. It has been almost two years since I last saw him.

"Hey Jess, is everything okay?"

"Yes"

"Are the kids fine?"

"Yes"

"Did Shun do something again?"

"No."

"Then, why are you here?" I started pacing and looked at the camera screens an saw Yoshitsune waiting another table. " Did one if my employees do something to you?"

"Um? When did you hire Yoshitsune?"

"About a year ago. Why?"

"No reason" Robin walked up to me and grabbed my face. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"No way"

"What?"

"You felt something, didn't you?"

I widened my eyes at him. "How'd you know?"

He laughed. "you're my little sister. You have a gleam in your eye that you never had with Shun," He looked back at the camera screen and walked to his phone. "Yoshitsune Minanato, please report to my office" I looked at him and threw and shoe at him.

"Robin!!!!" He shrugged his shoulders. Why is he doing this? Then, Yoshitsune walked through the door.

"You wanted to see me?" Robin nodded his head and Yoshitsune sat down. I walked from the side.

"I see that you have met my sister, Jessika" I felt Yoshitsune's gave upon me. I started to squirm. He smiled and Robin smirked. "It seems that she fancies you" I slapped Robin upside the head. He just laughed and Yoshitsune kept looking at me.

"I'm sorry Sir Lozada, but your sister is truly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" I blushed deep red and looked toward the wall.

"Ha! Jess beautiful? Please, dude she is a single mother of two and never wears make up. How is this thing beautiful?" I looked at Robin with a death glare and he swallowed hard. "Sorry" I turned to leave, but Yoshitsune grabbed my arm. I felt these sparks running through me.

"Jessika?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go out sometime?" I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Robin just told you a bunch of stuff about me"

"Well yeah, but I want to hear it from you. I don't see why a man could hurt such a wonderful creature" I blushed an even darker tone of red. Robin did like a gagging sound.

"Um, uh. Haha. Well, yes. I will go our with you" Yoshitsune grabbed my hand and kissed it. He thanked Robin and me and went back to work. I walked and threw myself down onto the chair in the office.

"Robin?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for hiring him" My heart was beating so fast. I loved this feeling. Yoshitsune, you're about to play a dangerous game.