62- She's Here

Jessika's POV

Uh! It's been about six months since we checked on my baby girl. it was time soon to have her. Shun is going crazy since she's his little girl. But, lately I haven't had a good vibe about Shun, like he is hiding something. Why am I...

"SHUN!!!!" He came running up the stairs and into the room. He picked me up and took me downstairs. Keith walked outside and got into the car. Shun got the bags and put them in the car. I called Lisbeth and she was on her way to the hospital. Shun came and carried me into the car and we started driving. He held onto my hand the whole way.

He carried me inside and our doctor was waiting for us. They immediately took me into our room. great, here we go again!

Shun's POV

I was with Keith in the waiting room. Lisbeth was with me too.

"Don't worry Shun. She's our warrior. She's always made it through" Lisbeth told me. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I shot out of my chair and I was about to run through the doors, but Keith called out to me and Lisbeth held my shoulder. This is killing me.

"Shun Kazami?" the doctor asked as he came through the doors. I ran up to him and he said I could go see Jess. I walked through the doors and into the rooms. Jess was sleeping and the baby had been taken to the nursery.

I walked up to the bed and stroked Jess's hair. I don't deserve a person like her. I looked down at the floor to think.

Jessika's POV

I stirred and woke up with this pain all over. but Rage was healthy and taken care of. I looked to my side and I saw Shun looking down. something is really wrong with him. I moved to sit up but I fell back and Shun held me before I fell back. He smiled at me and I looked away.

"Hey love. I'm so glad you're okay" he hugged me and I hugged him back. Something was really off. we detangled ourselves. I looked him straight in the eye.

"Shun?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you cheating on me?" He looked at me with shock, but he calmed down. He looked down and stood up.

"Jessika. I'm sorry. I am. I'm so so so sorry"

"I knew it. You never really have been the best actor."

"Jess, what are you going to do?"

"I'm divorcing you. and then the custody of the kids can be fifty fifty. Robin has an apartment that he told me I could use. You can keep the dogs if you want or I will." Shun nodded. Lisbeth then walked in.

"Aaw how's the best couple ever?"

I looked straight at Shun. "Over"