Chapter 16- Leave

Jessika's POV

"I'm not leaving"

"Yes you are. Shun, you can't be here. I could freaking get you arrested for abusing me like this", I was bluffing, but still.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving your side"

"Robin! Robin!", I was screaming for my brother. I saw his motorcycle outside the window.

"He's not going to come, he can't...", Wham! The bursts open.

"I'm not coming huh?", Robin came in. I was so relieved when I saw him. I couldn't force Shun to leave cause of my position, but he could.

"Jess, what happened? Who did this to you?", Robin came rushing to my side, pushing Shun out of the way.

"I got into a fight. Ended up passing out and into a comma. Woke up and now in pain. Shun did it", I said with a few words. That ticked him off. He turned and grabbed Shun by the collar of his shirt.

"Why did you do this to her?"

"I'm sorry bro"

"Oh, and I keep telling him to leave, but he won't", I told him in a little girl voice. He held on tighter to Shun and threw him toward the open door. Shun scrambled from the floor and ran.

"What did you do this time?", he looked at me. Uh, I can never slide past him.

"It's a lot to explain", he only nodded.

"Are you alright though?"

"Yes"

"Anything broken?"

"Nope"

"But, you're messed up pretty badly"

"Yup"

"Ready to go home?"

"YES!"