72- Dress Hunting

Jessika's POV

Great, just great. I'm getting married, AGAIN! I'm not wearing white though. Thinking about everything had me a giddy and excited. I love Yoshitsune. I truly love him. I felt a familiar sensation run through me, but I think it had to do with Shun and how I felt when we were dress shopping. I walked a little further and saw my cousin working in one if the dress boutiques.

"Hey Alice" I walked in through the door and started looking at the dresses.

"Hey Jessika. What can I help to with?"

"I'm getting married again and I wanted a dress" I looked at her but she kept her composure. "Wait, Shun hasn't proposed to you yet?" I acted like an idiot but it's because if her we got divorced.

"No. He hasn't"she said up-tightly. I rolled my eyes and saw my friends Runo and Julie working there too and walked over to them.

"Hey girls." They turned and squealed.

"Jess I swear you're super famous right now" Julie said as she giggled.

"Okay, well, I'm getting married again" and they looked at me like I was crazy. "what?"

"Shun and you are getting back together?" Runo asked me pulling me down behind the counter.

"No! Why does everyone think that?" I stood up abruptly and they fell over.

"Okay okay" they both said and stood up.

"I need a dress"

"Simple, sweetheart neckline in a bit of an turquoise corset and the rest in white" Julie always knew how to dress a person, no matter the occasion.

"Alright so who's gonna help me?" Julie and Runo looked at each other and laughed, then raised their hands up. Looks like I have my dress and bridesmaids.