Chapter 50- Thank Goodness

Shun's POV

How could I be so careless. Jess could've been killed. I hope our son is safe. I snapped out if thought when I heard screaming. It was Jessika. I ran toward the door when I suddenly felt someone pull me back. I looked and saw Justin.

"Dude. What are you doing here?"

"Jess called Lisbeth and told her to come ASAP to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid", man did Jessika always protect me.

"Don't worry, Lisbeth is in there with her"

And again we heard screaming. I looked at the door and looked down. I wasn't going anywhere. I went to sit down but as I did I felt something in my stomach. I just screamed bloody murder. Now I know why Jess was screaming. After a few minutes time froze. I heard crying and no more screaming. Lisbeth came out with her gloves with blood. I widened my eyes.

"Don't worry Shun. This is from the cut on her head from falling down the stairs". I calmed down a bit.

"Go ahead Shun.go and be her prince again". I hugged her and walked into the room. There in front if me lay Jessika and she had a bundle in her arms. The doctor was with her writing something down.

"Shun". I looked to the side and saw Jess looking at me. The cut on her head was covered up. She was extremely pale and covered in sweat.

"Come meet your son". I smiled and walked next to her. The nurses helped her sit up. I knelt down next to her bed. She gave me the bundle in her arms. There was our son. Jet black hair like me and bright violet eyes from his mom. I looked down at him and he lifted his hands at me. Then I realized something. He gave me that look that Jess gave me when I first met her when she was first born. I'm older than her by four years. He looks like Jess. When I looked at Jess, she moved over so I could sit next to her. I gave her Keith and helped her sit closer to me.

"Well Mr. and Mrs. Kazami, you two are extremely lucky. We were able to save the baby, I wish other families could've been as lucky. Just be more careful". The doctor walked out and Lisbeth and Justin came. Lisbeth was holding a bags and Justin had a bag.

"What is that?"

"These are your change of clothes. And our present for the baby since you never had a chance to do a baby shower"

"Thank Lisbeth and Justin. For everything", Jessika told them. She was way to nice and kind and caring. I guess it's just some of those qualities that made me fall in love with her.

"So, can I see him?", Lisbeth asked Jess.

"Girl you were the first one to hold him", Jess told her. We all started laughing and so did Keith.

"So what did you name him?", asked Justin

"Keith", Jess and I said in unison.