65- The Date

Jessika's POV

AAAAAHHHHH! What is wrong with me? Ahahaha! Why? Okay Jess. Take it easy. You got this. Lisbeth has the kids and I have the perfect dress for tonight, but I was still panicking. My first date after five years. Yoshitsune was coming to get me at Robin's restaurant. I had butterflies all over. I walked to Titan's Tower and into Robin's office. Then, I heard voices.

"You better take good care of her. Don't lay a hand on her. Don't touch her inappropriately. Treat her like the queen that she is. These five years have been rough on her, but she is a fighter. You're playing a dangerous game here" that was Robin. Who is he talking to? No! I knocked at the door and waited for the allowance to enter. There was Robin talking to Yoshitsune.

"Is everything alright?" I walked next to them. They both nodded. Yoshitsune was looking at me and I started turning red again.

"Don't worry Robin. I will take great care of her" Yoshitsune walked toward me and held his hand out for me to take.

"I promise Robin. I will be fine. I can take care of myself" Robin nodded and I hugged him. Then, Yoshitsune and I left. We started walking and things were really quiet between us.

"Jessika, is it alright if I asked you a few things?"

"Yeah. Go for it"

"Okay. What did happen to you? Like, Robin told me something's about you, but I want you to tell me"

"Well, I was married for a while, but I guess that we weren't meant to be. I have to kids, one is nine and the other turned six last week. I have always loved music, so with some help, I became a singer"

"Wait. You're a mother of two?"

"Yeah. Why is that surprising when I tell people?"

"Its just that, you look like you can still be in high school"

"Oh. Um, weird"

"Sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? I'm glad you told me. So how about you? What's your story?"

"Haha! Robin was right, you are a quick one. I was a ninja warrior back in China. When the war was over, my crew and I came over here and I ended up working for your brother"

"Ah okay. you're from china? I have Chinese ancestry"

"Wow. Your eyes look Chinese a little"

"I know. And my ex husband was Japanese"

"What happened between you two that you got divorced?"

"He cheated on me with my cousin"

"What!?"

"Yeah. I guess you have never met my cousin"

"No but I don't think I want to"

"Really? I don't believe you. Let me show you a picture if her" I took my phone out and flipped to a picture of Alice. I showed it to him.

"That's her?"

"Yes"

"She's pretty"

"You hesitated"

"No"

"Yes you did. If you want to meet her I can set it up" I was about to call her, but he stopped me. He grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. He grabbed me by my shoulders and brought me to his chest. This actually felt right.

"I know where to take you now" I looked at him weirdly and he walked over to a motorcycle. "Get on. I have a feeling you have a sense of adventure and excitement" I laughed and got on. I held onto him and we drove off. We got to this cliff side where there were two horses waiting. I took the helmet off and got off. Yoshitsune followed and took off his helmet. He put both away and led me to the horses. I walked up to the one on the left and she came toward me. Yoshitsune was with the one on the right.