Spoof: Final?

Firestar moves onto the stage, looking rather disappointed as he eyes Megh from behind the screen. Several cats follow him, not looking sad at all

Firestar sighs. "It is with great regret that I must announce this book is coming to an end, by the author's orders. No more spoofs-"

Sun jumps out of the fourth wall with crazed eyes. She totally hasn't been on catmint again. "Hey, isn't this supposed to be a spoof book? Change the format, now!"

By the sona's command, the author changes format and the previous one gets succed into the black hole -

Firestar: with apologies for the interruption, the book is coming to an end. With a word from our author, please.

Fourth wall: :( stahp breaking me

Megh: Hey! Nobody asked you! *Glares* So I'm ending the book. Two years ago, this was enjoyable to me, but now it's lost its spark. I'm finding that I prefer a more fictious or poetic style or writing, rather than cringing at my own work. It's supposed to be funny, but I'll leave that for the audience to decide.

Megh: It was fun while it lasted. I hate the Wattpad update, too. It's not the Wattpad I've known and loved for the past two years. Paid books? Wattpad premium? White theme? Logo change? This is utterly stupid. I'm disgusted and disappointed. Anyways, I suppose you came for spoof writing, not my sappy ranting.

Firestar: so if this is the end, tell me they're not-

Hawkfrost and Mapleshade: hella yes we are *loads Firestar in the firework launcher*

Darkstripe: don't worry, it'll only blast you 5737285795313253657689075245 universes and 4624265 black holes away! You'll definitely survive :D

Firestar: I'm not so sure about t- *is launched, o fucc*

Literally not two seconds later, the fireworks burst into large letters saying "SUB 2 PEWDIEPIE"

Antpelt: you got the right firework launcher, right?

Darkstripe: ..

Antpelt: ....

Antpelt: run.

Darkstripe: *runs off like a kit* DADDY TIGERSTAR, SAVE MEEEEE!

Tigerstar the First: he'll be fine *sips pickle juice*

Megh: e,e,e,e