Spoof Fifty-Four

Sunrise: ughhh Neko Atsume isn't loadinggggg

Firestar: okay so why don't you be productive and do something else

Sunrise: *tips neck to the left farther than a necklace should bend* AH BUT I'VE BEEN READING YOUR BOOKS. I'VE BEEN READING THEM AND I SHALL READ THEM ALLLLLLL

Firestar: okayyyy that's enough of the possessed director, let's just go somewhere else *gestures with tail at camera cat*

Camera cat: *confuses it for something else and the screen starts blurring as he spins the camera*

Firestar: ugh! Do I have to do everything myself? *Marches over and steadies camera to face him*

Firestar: *in exasperated tone* let's just go see a normal day in ThunderClan, shall we?

A ThunderClan hunting patrol is just returning...

Cloudtail: man the prey was running out there! *Drops 3 large, fat cookies onto fresh-kill pile*

Brackenfur: Cloudtail! This is the fourth day you've brought back cookies! Do I need to suspend you from hunting patrols?

Cloudtail: *chewing a cookie obnoxiously loudly* umm no?

Bramblestar: *screams for the clan* CATS! APPRENTICE NEW! GATHER NOW! GLITTERKIT GLITTERPAW! MENTOR FACEFUR! FLUFFYKIT FLUFFYPAW! MENTOR FACEPELT! UNICORNKIT UNICORNPAW! MENTOR FACETAIL! CATS! STAY GATHER! WARRIOR NEW! AWESOMEPAW AWESOMENACHO! GOOD MENTOR FACEWHISKER!

The three new apprentices and Awesomenacho look proudly at the sky where there just happens to be a rainbow. Facefur, Facepelt, Facetail, and Facewhisker look him dead in the eye and nod

Squirrelflight: guyyyssssssssss the evening patrol will be led by Faceface. Take Faceheart, Facefeather, and Faceclaw. Facewing will lead a hunting patrol. Take Facenose, Facefoot, Facestorm, and Facestripe with you.

The nine warriors look her dead in the eye and nod before teleporting out

Alderheart: *muttering* Need herb poultices for Faceflight, Faceleaf, and Facepool. Faceflame and Faceflash need catnip, and Faceblaze and Facetooth need mousebile.

Jayfeather: *yells* IS FACEBRANCH READY TO LEAVE THE MEDICINE DEN YET?

Alderheart: NO, AND FACEBUSH ISN'T EITHER.

Firestar: and that concludes a normal day in ThunderClan.