Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings

Hi guys! I'm sorry this should have been up sooner but I got a little too focused in making graphics I have totally forgotten that I haven't posted this one yet. :(

I hope you'd like it.

Before all that... Look at that super awesome trailer on the side! I'm in love with it! It'ss P-E-R-F-E-C-T! (You could actually get a glimpse of Silena at some point)

Also...Look at that banner. Isn't it amazing?! I'm sorry...I just find it really, really lovely. just like the trailer.

Anyway, here's Chapter 34 :)

Chapter 34—Surprise Visits and Meetings

Prince Stephen has been getting busier and busier as days go by. He will be crowned in a few months and he has been more hands on than ever. No one knows he was trying to complete his tasks as early as possible so he could fly to New York. And he wasn’t going to tell that most especially to Silena.

Stephen knew Silena would tag along with him if she would find out he was planning to go to New York. He doesn’t want to try to win Priscilla back with Silena tagging along. Priscilla would never talk to her if that would happen.

Silena was a little disappointed that she wasn’t able to spend a day with Stephen before her flight to New York. Either he was just busy or he was really trying to ignore her. She heard from the news and other sources that he was actually busy.

She was able to talk to him for a good three minutes. During those three minutes, she only heard him say “Hello?”, “That’s great.” And lastly,  “Bye.” He never even told her to take care. It wasn’t like they were an official couple but she was actually hoping that he’d wish her safe.

Silena just tried to keep her mind off Stephen. She just sounded pathetic, she thought. For now, she has to focus on what’s on her plate. She would pay Catherine a surprise visit before she would attend a meeting.

**

“Priscilla, please come to my office now.” Maxine ordered right after Priscilla has answered her boss’ call. Before she could even answer, the line went off. She stood up and brushed her skirt.

She knocked at Maxine’s door before she entered. “Yes, Mrs. McLean?”

“You know how to speak Spanish, right?” Maxine asked Priscilla as she continued to rummage her drawer. “You don’t have to answer. It was in your resume.”

“Okay?” Priscilla replied, unsure what her boss was trying to get at.

“I really want you to do me a very huge favour, Priscilla.” Maxine looked into her eyes, stopping herself from going through her drawer.

“As long as I could do it, ma’am, I’d be more than willing to help.” She answered, smiling politely.

“Fantastic!” Maxine clapped and smiled. “You just have to meet Lady Silena from the kingdom of Crissota.”

“Pardon me?” She asked, hoping she didn’t get it correctly. There is no way she would like to meet Silena in person. There’s just no way!

“It is an important business for the company, Priscilla. I really need your help.” Maxine pleaded. Her elbows were rested on top of her table.

“Ma’am, I…I don’t think I’m in the position to do that.” She said trying to make a valid reason why she shouldn’t be meeting Silena.

“She’s scheduled to be toured around our warehouses and be well-informed of our business. It would be very good for our company if we’d get their kingdom to invest in our company.”