Chapter 42-Last Chapter

Alright, yes you all have read it correctly. Last Chapter. I really don't know what to feel. omg. Before you all would kill me because I've left you hanging in the previous chapter, you should read this chapter.

I really don't know what to name this chapter so I named it Last Chapter. Now, go ahead and read it. c:

Chapter 42—Last Chapter

“If that Liam and Kurt guy was able to do their job as a model, maybe I was able to talk to her.” Stephen groaned, running his hands on his blonde hair.

“I’m sorry…If I knew she was that scared, I wouldn’t have asked you two to go and model with me.” Catherine apologized, looking down at her feet.

Jason immediately wrapped his girlfriend in a hug. “It’s not your fault, baby.” He whispered.

“I’m sorry, really. I never thought she’d run away. I didn’t know that those body guards wouldn’t even try to stop her.” The princess added. Her eyes were already watery and are ready to cry.

“Jason’s right, Cath. It’s not your fault.” Stephen said standing up from his seat. It was already nine in the morning almost ten hours after the event.

After the fashion show, the bodyguards immediately told them that Priscilla and Natasha have left even before the show ended. Stephen was so pissed that he almost broke the chairs on the dressing room. Luckily though, he was able to control himself.

“Oh my gosh!” Catherine mumbled breaking herself off from Jason’s hug. “I think I have Ethan’s number, maybe I could ask him where Natasha lives.”

“Why’d you have Ethan’s number?” Jason asked.

“It’s not important anymore.” Stephen told Jason before looking at his sister. “Go ahead and call him.”

Catherine obliged and immediately called Ethan. After three rings, Ethan answered.

“Hi Ethan! It’s me, Kate.” Catherine greeted the moment Ethan answered. “Glad you could still remember me. Well, I just remembered you told me about Natasha, the one working for Zac?”

Jason sat on one of the loveseats while Stephen stayed on his seat. They both watched Catherine as she talked to Ethan.

“You two are official now? Congrats! I’m happy for you. By any chance, is her surname, Greene?” Catherine asked as she began pacing around. She was obviously a little nervous f what would Ethan’s answer be. “Yes! Uhm, well, I don’t know if she has told you but we actually know each other back in Edinburgh.”

“Yes, he’s actually a close friend of my brother. Yes, and Priscilla too. You also know her?” Catherine winked at her brother. “Is it alright if I’d ask you her address? I would like to give them both a surprise visit. We haven’t seen each other in ages. My brother just paid me a visit in New York and he told me the two is actually working here so maybe we should go and give them both a visit.”

“Really? Right now? Sure! See you in…uhm, twenty?” Catherine mumbled as she glanced at their clock. “I’ll be with Jason and my brother. See you!”

Catherine placed her phone down. “Get ready, we have to go to the other block in twenty minutes. We’ll be meeting Ethan. He’ll be going to Natasha’s apartment today.”

The two men immediately stood up and fixed themselves as fast say they could. Sometimes being the early bird has its pros, Catherine thought.