Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)

Hello dear readers! :) This chapter was supposedly super long but then I decided to cut it and just make the other part as Chapter 12 . I hope you'd still like it! 

This chapter is dedicated to my friend . ^_^ 

Look at your left! --> It's Charles Hamilton! :)

Anyway, without further adieu , here is

Chapter 11— Someone Got A Job

“Good morning, Auntie!” Natasha enthusiastically greeted her aunt through the phone as she combed her hair blonde hair.

“Good morning, Natasha. You seem too enthusiastic and it’s making me curious.” Her aunt replied through the receiver.

 “Well, I have a friend who needs a help. I was hoping if you could help us out. Any job will do.”

“A friend, huh?”

“It’s a long story, auntie. Remember Priscilla?”

“Priscilla needs a job? I’m sure there’s a lot of business establishments who would love to hire her. She’s an intelligent woman.”

“Another friend of ours, actually. Priscilla had an accident. He hit this guy and she promised her dad she’d be responsible for him. He unfortunately now has amnesia, auntie. We don’t know if he had a job so, this is our way of helping.”

“Fine as long as he wouldn’t give me a headache.”

“You’re really amazing, Auntie! Thank you!” She thanked as she put her lipstick on.

“He’s lucky one of my employee took a leave.  Please tell your parents hi from me.”

 “Yes, I will definitely send your greetings to my parents.  Yes, bye bye!”  Then she pressed the red button.

She pulled herself up and reviewed her look on the mirror before slipping her feet onto her new black Christian Loubotin heels which matched her jeans and white loose top making a casual chic look.

She grabbed her phone and dropped it inside her bag before leaving her room.

“Bye mom, Bye dad!” She said as she kissed their cheeks and hurriedly left home.  “Oh, Aunt Annette said hi!”  She hopped inside her car and drove her way to Priscilla’s crib.

Natasha honked her car as soon as she parked in front of her best friend’s house. She got off and walked towards the main door.

“You’re unusually early today, sweetie.” Priscilla said as she opened the door.

“That’s because I have good news for Steve.” Natasha slacked herself onto Priscilla’s sofa.

“Good news? What could it be?” Priscilla curiously asked as she crossed her arm and looked at her best friend.

“I found a job for Steve!” Natasha grinned “Oh good morning, Steve!” she said seeing the young man walkingdown the stairs

“Good morning Natasha, what’s the commotion all about?” Stephen said as he walked towards the two ladies “Good morning, Priscilla.” He smiled

“Good morning.” Priscilla greeted and smiled back.

“O..kay. You two are together for the whole morning and you just greeted each other right now?” Natasha commented, her eyebrows raised. “Nevermind. I’ve got a news for you, Steve” Natasha said as she tugged the throw pillow.