Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)

Hello! On the right side is Princess Catherine! :)

Chapter 4 – The worried family

Priscilla woke up because of the hands stroking her hair. She quickly tilted her head to see who it was. It was her best friend, Natasha bringing her some food. “Priscy, you need to eat. It’s almost lunch time now.”

Priscilla has been up since 7 in the morning waiting for the unconscious man to come too . She had fallen asleep facing the man with her head leaning on the left side of the bed where the man was lying.  She looked at the tall man lying in front of her. He looked handsome even with the bruises and scratches he had acquired thanks to her.

After eating the food given by her best friend, Priscilla was told by Natasha to go home take some rest and have ashower . They left her contact information withthe nurses hoping that the guy would wake up soon.

**

At Kingdom of Havre Quiella

“Jason...” Queen Victoria called Jason after he passed by. She then signalled him to come with her in their office where the king was. Jason then followed the queen.

“Good afternoon, your majesty.” Jason bowed to the queen and king as he entered their office.

Upon closing the door, the King sighed and opened his mouth. “It’s almost two days and I haven’t seen my son… You are his best friend, Jason. Do you have any idea where he is right now?” The king said calmly but his face doesn’t agree. His face looks so worried, as well as the queen.

“Please tell us, Jason. We’re so worried. We’ve been calling his phone but it is out of reach. Please tell us.” The queen pleaded and her eyes were a bit reddish.

Jason then took a deep sigh and bowed to the king and queen. “I’m very sorry, your majesty. “ He then raised his head up and looked at the two. “The prince flew to Edinburgh. He asked me to keep this fromyou until he reached Edinburgh. He also told me that he’ll be calling as soon as he gets there and after calling, I can already tell you.” He paused and sighed.

“Unfortunately, your majesty, Prince Stephen hasn’t called me. I contacted the pilot; he told me that the plane has landed safely the other day.”

Seeing his wife’s shaking hands, the king then pulled her into a warm embrace trying to calm her down. “Up till now he hasn’t called or sent you a message?” The king asked.

“I’ve been trying to call him but he is not answering any of my messages or calls.” Jason said as he looked at the floor. “I’m really, really sorry, I’ll be contacting the government of Edinburgh to help us find him. Hopefully he is safe and is with Ms. Priscilla at the moment.” Jason replied in a deep voice.

A knock at the door then stopped the three of them. Princess Angelique then peeked inside “Can we come in?” she asked biting her lower lip. The queen then nodded to her daughter. Princess Angelique then entered followed by Princess Catherine.

“Mom, where is Stephen?” Princess Angelique asked. She was so worried too. She is very close to his brother as well as Catherine. “I haven’t seen him, mom. I knocked at his door but he wasn’t answering.” She added.

Catherine then rubbed the back of her younger sister trying to calm her down. She then placed her sister at the nearest chair before approaching her parents. “Mom, dad, where is he?” she aksed as she looked at the pair in front of her. She then shifted her gaze from them to her brother’s best friend. “Do you know, Jason?”

“Angelique is so worried that she can’t sleep properly. I’ve been trying to help her sleep but she is talking in her dreams calling for our brother” Princess Catherine said in a low and calm voice. “She was actually crying last night… She told me she has dreamt of Stephen in an accident… She was crying so hard…and now she decided to ask you... Where is he?”Catherine asked in a very much worried tone.