Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)

Hi sweet hearts! Sorry to keep you all waiting. >___< I was really busy. I hope you guys would like it. :)

Chapter 9 – Remembering

Few days after finding out about Stephen’s real situation, Priscilla and Natasha would constantly pay their new friend a visit. They want to be an instrument in helping Stephen in the best way that they could, whether it is to help him regain his memories or help him have a new life.

“Hey there, mister!” Natasha greeted as she opened the door of Stephen’s room. Priscilla then walked after Natasha and is carrying some snacks with her.

“I knew it was you guys!” Stephen said as he quickly pulled himself up in a sitting position.  “I mean you two are the only ones who visits me anyway.”

“Here, have some snacks.” Priscilla said as she stretched her hands, giving the snacks to the man. Natasha then just seated at the simple sofa placed about two meters away from the left side of the bed. Stephen took an apple while Priscilla grabbed the chips as she slacked down beside Natasha.

Everyone then looked at the door upon hearing the sound of the knock. A nurse then entered carrying a plastic bag with her.

“uhm, hi! Sorry I forgot to give these during your first few weeks here. These are the things that we have recovered when Ms. Hamilton sent you here.” The nurse with a brunette hair said as she placed the plastic bag at the top of the table beside Stephen’s table. “I hope these could help you in remembering the things you have forgotten.”

“Thanks!” Stephen mumbled as the nurse slowly made her way towards the door.

The nurse then winked at her. “No problem”

The nurse then left the room after what she said. The three then looked at each other and looked at the bag that was brought inside by the nurse.  Stephen then placed the apple to his white side table and took the plastic bag. Out of curiosity, both Priscilla and Natasha quickly stood up and approached Stephen who is inspecting the bag.

“Let’s take a look, maybe it would help you identify your past.” Priscilla encouraged Stephen as she stood up at his left side with Natasha.

Stephen then opened the bag. There were only few items inside it, some clothes which was worn by Stephen on the day of the accident. It was identified by Priscilla and there was another small zipped plastic inside. Stephen pulled it out of the bag and opened it.  It’s a ring! He quickly took it out of the bag and examined it. It was a simple yet elegant and expensive looking white golden ring. It has an “S.L.” engraved on its back.

“S.L.?” Stephen mumbled as he raised the ring to let the two women look at it as well. Priscilla took and inspected it.

“What could ‘S.L’ mean?” Natasha asked the two wearing a curios face.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s something about me.” Stephen answered as he looked up at the ceiling. Natasha then started pacing back and forth while Priscilla then sat at the edge of Stephen’s bed as she thinks of ideas what the ‘S.L.’ would mean.

Stephen quickly placed it in his finger as he noticed a lighter shade in his finger which could probably mean it was placed there.

“Oh my!!!” Natasha exclaimed as she stopped from walking back and forth and her green eyes widened. Her left hand covering her mouth making the two lookedinher direction. “What if that’s his name? Initials of his name, I mean.” Natasha said as she approached the two.