Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)

Sorry if it took me a month. I'll try to update as soon as possible. xx

A Photo of Princess Catherine as a model on the side. :)

Chapter 31—Kate, The Model

It has been a week since Catherine and Jason got in New York. Their first day in New York was spent at the condominium they had bought. It had two separated bed rooms. Stephen might go insane if it only had one. They just spent their day resting and trying to adjust to the time difference between New York and their country.

On their second day, they familiarised themselves with the area. It was all thanks to Jason who researched in advance. He had to look after the princess so he really had to familiarise himself with the area.

On their third day, Zac met them. He visited their pad and started to inform what the princess should be expecting in the industry. He then gave them a ‘tour’ around Manhattan. Apparently by tour, they would just be sitting at Zac’s car while they drove around the area.

It was pretty helpful for Jason. Zac or his personal assistant, Portia would inform them different things that could help them in their stay in New York. They would tell them which route they should take during the rush hours. They would point out which restaurants serve the best steaks or burgers.

The first day of their second week was the start of Catherine’s modelling career. She signed a contract for Zac’s line. She had been introduced to the designers that would be working with her. Not all of Zac’s designers would be working with her.

After the contract signing, the photo shoots started. It looked easy for other people but for a model, it wasn’t. Catherine never complained about how tired she was even though she just wants to jump into her bed. Jason, though not part of the photo shoot, had been really patient as she waited for the princess.

“That’s it!” Portia grinned, clapping her hands. Her red hair has been tied up in a bun. “That’s all for today.”

Catherine immediately heaved out a breath. She was obviously relieved that the third photo shoot for this week was finally over.

“Great job, Kate.” Portia winked at her. Kate was the princess’ screen name. Portia didn’t know she was a princess. However, she knew Kate was just Catherine’s screen name and that she has Hispanic blood. “You didn’t look like a newbie. You looked like you were used to posing.”

“It’s just in my blood, I guess.” The princess joked making Portia chuckled. It really was in her blood. Being a royalty, you always had to maintain a good poise especially in public. Portia then just walked off to approach the other staffs while waving at her.

The princess just walked towards her chair in front of a vanity mirror. She immediately sat there before slipping off her killer heels.  She closed her eyes and just relaxed. It really was a killer heels after all.

Jason stood up from his seat and grabbed a bottle of water. “Here.”, he said as he offered the bottle of water to her.

The princess shoots her eye open and smiled at him as she took the bottle from him. “Thanks.” She opened and immediately drank it.

“So, how many numbers have you got?” The princess asked Jason right after she had finished drinking. Jason just looked at her like he doesn’t understand what the princess was talking about. “Some of the girls have been trying to make a move on you during the photo shoot. So, how many numbers have you got?”