Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)

Heya!  Sorry I wasn't able to update for the past 3 months? Was really busy and I hope this chapter could make it up for the 3 months. GOOD NEWS: I'll update faster ;)

Dedicated to: alwaysSmile28

Chapter 17— Dinner And A Thief?

After having a ‘chat’ with Natasha, Priscilla went straight home and quickly called her parents up to break the news.  After informing them, she immediately went to her room and packed a little. She still has some clothes left at the villa so she didn’t have to pack a lot. She then went to the bath room and had a quick shower before leaving.

Throwing a black tank top and a jeans; she quickly sprayed some perfume on her body and puts a little powder. She then applied a few blush on her face and a light pink lipstick. She then grabbed her white cardigan and slipped her feet onto her Steve Madden flats before grabbing her keys and purse.

Few minutes later, Priscilla parked her car in a space in front of the flower shop Annette owned. Closing the front door of her car, she quickly saw a familiar blonde woman.

“Priscilla!” Annette waved as she saw the young lady walking towards her shop. Priscilla then smiled and waved back.

“Annette, good evening.” She smiled and waved as they met halfway.

“You look good tonight” The older woman commented making the other blush a little. “I’m sure it’ll make him go crazy for you” she added teasingly.

“Oh what are you saying, Annette.” She answered trying to control her cheeks from going red.

“Shall we go inside then?” Annette suggested as she looped her arms with Priscilla’s.  They then walked inside the flower shop.

Priscilla’s mouth dropped as she saw the scene inside but on contrary, Annette was not surprised with the scene for before she went out of the shop to get some fresh air, she have already thought that this will eventually happen.

“You, young bitch, I came here first. I asked him out first!” Sylvia said harshly towards Stacey making her drop her jaw a little.

“Hold it right there!” Stacey answered in a higher tone. “Don’t you fucking call me a bitch, Look who’s calling me a ‘bitch’? You, cougar!”

Sylvia’s eyes widened so was the opening of her mouth. “You!!!Bitch!!!”

“You are fucking old for him! Don’t you have a little decency?” Stacey answered and smiled from the corner of her lips as she crossed her arms in her chest.

“Let Steve decide!” Sylvia suggested as she cuts the silent glaring competition going on between her and Stacey and looked at Stephen as she continued. “So, Steve, decide now.”

“Well, uhm..” He mumbled as he looked alternately at the two blondes fighting over him. He never thought that being ‘Steve’ could put him in this kind of situation. “Mrs. Davis I-”

“See? That’s me! He chose me so get lost, bitch!” Sylvia cuts him off as she smiled triumphantly trying to intimidate the younger blonde.

“Shut up! You cut him off! Let him finish you, cougar!” Stacey answered irritated.

“Stacey? Your name is Stacey, right?” Stephen asked as the younger one nodded. “Mrs. Davis, Stacey, I…” he continued as he scanned the room and his eyes landed on Annette and Priscilla “I already have plans tonight”