Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)

I love you guys and this one is my longest chapter so far. Since the previous one is a bit short, I'm making it up to all of you. 

Anyway here is the 16th chapter. :)

------------ 

Chapter 16 – Flirts And Realization

“Steve,. I’m planning to go visit my parents back home tomorrow[N1] .” Priscilla said breaking the silence in the dining room while they were eating their breakfast.

“Okay, that’s great.” Stephen mumbled before taking a mouthful of omelette.

“Is it okay to leave you here? I mean I know you can survive on your own but I mean if you are feeling better now.” She asked worriedly.

“Of course, I’ll be okay. Don’t worry about me and enjoy your visit to your parents.” He smiled assuring the other that he’ll be okay.

“But it might take a while? Depending on my presentation’s schedule,” she uttered unsurely. She looked at him before taking a spoonful of omelette.

“Don’t worry about me.” He replied as he pierced his green eyes to her brown ones. “I am not a little kid, okay?”

She nodded and smiled at him, unable to mumble thanks because of the food inside her mouth.

Few minutes after breakfast, Priscilla pulled over at Le Jardin, before proceeding to her University.

“So, I’ll fetch you later, okay?” Priscilla said as Stephen jumped out of her car.

“Sure, let’s have dinner out tonight.” He replied softly. Priscilla then nodded before Stephen closed the door and waved at her. She then drove off to her university.

“Dinner, huh?” Annette tugged a smirk on her face with her hands on her pocket. “Go boy!” she cheered as she turned around and walked inside her store.

“You know it’s bad to eavesdrop, Annette.” The young man answered following the older woman inside the store.

“I wasn’t eavesdropping, lover boy. It was a coincidence that I was outside of my store when she dropped you off. ” She defended. “The two of you didn’t notice my presence, how hurtful!” She added hugging herself pretending to be hurt.

 “Yeah, Annette” Stephen answered sarcastically, shaking his head as he walked into their locker room to change into his uniform.

After changing, he found a blonde haired woman who looks older but with a much younger figure. She looked like a former model during her younger days with her body and her beauty like that.  She is a regular customer of the shop and she then looks at Stephen as she bats her eyelashes. She then approached him and as she tried to stick her big breast out.

“Hi!” She muttered flirtatiously. “I’m…ugh... I would like to order half a dozen of golden tulips.” She added batting her eyelashes.”

“Okay, Mrs. Davis.” Stephen said nodding.  Mrs. Davis is a regular customer and she is one of the customers who kept on flirting with Stephen ever since his first day. He just ignored the flirtatious smile the older woman gives and continued with his work.

“Oh there you are Sylvia!” Annette greeted making the two turn their way towards her. Annette knew that Mrs. Davis has a liking on Stephen. Though she likes her she wouldn’t want her to be flirting around with Stephen who is even younger than Mrs. Davis’ own son!