Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)

Updated. xx

Dedicated to thumbelina_ for making the trailer on the side. :)

Chapter 33— Tell Me

As Catherine was still on the shower, Jason dialled for the prince’s number. He then clicked the red button as he paced the room back and forth. It was half an hour before five in New York which meant that it was almost eleven in the evening at the Kingdom. Reluctant to disturb his best friend, he sent him a message first. Once you read this, call me immediately.”

He ran a hand across his dark brown hair and looked outside the window. They have been looking for Priscilla for a few months now. There had been no lead to her whereabouts and even him, he was getting frustrated. He doesn’t have to be in his best friend’s situation to know what it feels like. He just knew that it would hurt, a lot.

He was ten pulled out of his thoughts when his phone rang. It was undoubtedly Stephen. As soon as he answered it, he heard his best friend saying, “What’s the matter? Is there something wrong? What happened to Cath? Wait, is this Cath? What happened to Jason? Is every—”

“Bro, chill. We’re fine. Noting bad happened, alright?” Jason chuckled cutting the prince off. It was very un-prince like of him to blabber and to act like a worry wart. But then again, Jason wouldn’t blame his best friend. As a protective brother, being miles away from your younger sister could make you worry.

“Thank God.” He heard Stephen blew a sigh of relief. “So, why do I have to call you at this hour? It’s almost midnight and I’ve got to go to the parliament tomorrow morning. This better be important.”

“I know if I didn't  tell you right away, you’d still be flying all your way here to New York to kick my ass after you ‘fix’ everything.”

“Just go straight to the point. I have to be up early. If this is not important I’ll be hanging up now.”

“Trust me you would love to hear this.”

“Tell me.” Stephen answered in a more demanding tone.

“Have you found Priscilla yet?” Jason asked. He knew this has caught his best friend’s attention.

“Nope.” The prince answered as he slump his shoulder.

“What if I tell you I think you were right about looking for Natasha so we could find Priscilla?”

“What?” Stephen’s eyes grew wide. “Have you found her?”

“There are lots of blonde girls here. I don’t want to get your hopes up but I think I saw Natasha earlier.” Jason informed the prince. “I’ll have to make sure. I’ll look for Priscilla and will call you as soon as i find anything.”

“I’d fly there as soon as we’re sure it was Natasha.” Jason just nodded. “Thanks a lot, bro.”

“No big deal.” Jason smiled. “If you’re going to ask how life here is in New York, it’s good. We’re still adjusting but people here are really helpful. No one knows about your sister’s secret aside from me and Zac. Don’t worry.”

“That’s great. I’ll call you tomorrow after my business with the parliament and I also want to talk to Cath.” The prince said before he yawned. “Where is she?”

“She’s in the shower. I’ll tell her you’ll talk to her tomorrow. Good night.”

“Good night.” With that, the prince hanged up.