Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)

I personally like this chapter. >__< Anyway, here's chapter 21. :D

Dedicated to: mariz_me_bea  :)

Chapter 21 – Meet The Parents

Luis has gone back to Barcelona few days after he visited his aunt, uncle and Priscilla at Edinburgh. Priscilla had her days off left thinking about things like her previous feelings towards Stephen and her not so little crush on Steve.  Perhaps she might really have this puppy love with Stephen before and maybe her crush with Steve isn’t just a little crush and chances are she likes him for real.

Going back to her home, Priscilla was welcomed by no one; Steve was still at work. They met when Stephen came  home after work, they hang out, watched movies, and mall hopped, ate and did other stuffs together. They even went to a salon  to get a new haircut for Stephen. His hair has never been cut since he left the kingdom for Edinburgh. It was past his ears and Priscilla thought he really needed to get his hair done.

The next day, she met up with Natasha and received tickets for Natasha’s graduation fashion show which is good for four persons. Days have passed and the day of Natasha’s graduation has finally come.  Ysabella and Charles are on their way to the venue, they have talked to their daughter that they’ll be meeting them up at the venue.  On the other hand, Priscilla and Stephen were still at home, preparing.

“Ready?” Stephen asked as Priscilla went out of her room, wearing jeans, pumps and a grey vest over a black corset inspired blouse. Stephen was wearing a button up shirt with its sleeves folded fashionably. Priscilla then smiled and nodded perkily and immediately linked her arms with Stephen’s.

“Pris?” Stephen asked as they walked down the stairs. It wasn’t really a question but more of a statement. The lad then looked up to him, wearing a questioning look.

“I-I have something to tell you…” He finally uttered as they reached the last step on the staircase.

“What is it?” She asked as she removed her arms and walked over in front of him.

“Well, I—uhh..”

“yeah?”

“I don’t know where to start but this is really impor—” Stephen was then cut off by the sound of Priscilla’s phone. Priscilla then signalled him to wait as she answers the phone.

“Hello, mom!” She greeted through the receiver before mouthing Stephen ‘Its mom.’ She really didn’t have to tell him. He knew by the second she’d  greeted her.

“Darling, where are you and Steve? The show is about to start, sweetheart. You can’t miss this.” Her mom asked, worrying about her daughter’s whereabouts and getting excited for both Natasha’s Graduation Fashion Show and meeting Steve.

“Don’t worry, mom.  We’re on our way now.” She answered her mom, assuring her their appearance. “Yes, see you, love you.”

“I-I didn’t—uhh—know Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton will be here tonight.” Stephen stuttered after Priscilla hanged up. He really needed to talk to Priscilla before everything would fall out of place.

“I told you, silly. You forgot about it.” Priscilla said as she playfully slapped Stephen’s shoulders. She was too happy; she didn’t notice the Stephen’s nervousness. That or he was just good at keeping it hidden. He has been trained back in his kingdom not to show any weaknesses. He had to look strong and confident in everyone’s eyes.